• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

noomi

Awesome, glad about Hard Mode coming on Wednesday.

Still planning on doing the raid with my reset group on Tuesday however, and will probably jump into hard mode wednesday or the following day.

Good shit.

Wait, Deej wrote that's Crota's skull as a joke?

I didn't bother reading all of the update. I just looked at the pics and skimmed for anything on Hard Mode.

Did he? I skim read stuff too. I'm just saying him talking like it's an awesome new ship when it's not is kinda annoying

Xur will have Ballerhorn to help guardians with the hard raid. Congrats everyone, you will finally have it. Feel free to quote me tomorrow and give me credit.

Manp

What's up with the scout rifle and auto rifle from CE hard mode? Looks like they have an extra upgrade?

abyss_defiant_574.jpg

fang_of_ir_yut_574.jpg

they glued so much shit on those old weapon models that a couple of upgrade bubbles slipped in by mistake :/

phen0m24

So I'm trying to solo the bridge. I get Cranky and yell a Gob Bluth "Come on!"

My 4 year old and I quote:

"Daddy do your best and try to get a Gjallarhorn."

Wow. Just wow.

I have one equipped but still. Lol

Messiek

Awesome, glad about Hard Mode coming on Wednesday.

Still planning on doing the raid with my reset group on Tuesday however, and will probably jump into hard mode wednesday or the following day.

Good shit.

Same : )
Let's get that chest piece on Tuesday!
Let's beat this Hard mode.

Top Bottom