• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
It's clear to me now how these threads have gotten to OT 15, lol. All this hater between nami, zoba, and fig haha.

hydruxo

They're the most unique looks weapons in the game outside of exotics.
They look better than the VoG legendaries for sure. I feel like they missed the mark with the VoG weapons looks-wise. Vex stuff should be cooler looking. Should have made them with holographic sights or something.

Namikaze1

Don't deny your true nature. JOIN US.
tumblr_m3q0ry8Etc1qlvkzlo1_500.jpg

They look better than the VoG legendaries for sure. I feel like they missed the mark with the VoG weapons looks-wise. Vex stuff should be cooler looking. Should have made them with holographic sights or something.

that sounds like a good excuse to go back and update the VoG weapons to level 32 :)

not a fan of the way crota weapons look but i do like the sense of unity.. I'm psyched for the hand cannon and scout rifle

Ambitious

Got Black Hammer (dupe), Red Death (dupe) and finally the Hunter helmet from Crota. I should be able to hit 32 tomorrow; I just need to farm glimmer so I can trade my energy for shards.

Oh, and my Dead Orbit reward for ranking them up to level 15: That one ugly Exodus helmet Bungie recycled like a dozen times.

Top Bottom