• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Trakan

Wut

They look like shit. Take regular weapon smack some mold on them and a skull. Done.
There's nothing unique about them. It's exactly what they did with the raid ships.

Better than vog weapons that look the same as any other gun.

The only problem I have with the ship is they keep repeating the same one. The queen's ship is the vog ship is the crota's end ship.

Better than vog weapons that look the same as any other gun.

The only problem I have with the ship is they keep repeating the same one. The queen's ship is the vog ship is the crota's end ship.
Have problems with those too. The mytho is the best looking raid weapon by far tho.

Hmm just had the IB sniper rifle dropped. It rolled Solar with Surplus, Outlaw, and Snapshot/Field Scout/ Custom Optics.

not bad.jpeg
How would outlaw help you at all?

Trace

Banned
Hmm just had the IB sniper rifle dropped. It rolled Solar with Surplus, Outlaw, and Snapshot/Field Scout/ Custom Optics.

not bad.jpeg

I had one very similar, I rerolled until I ended up with Rodeo, Armor Piercing, Clown Cartridge. Gonna be godlike in PvE.

Frenden

Banned
I have three Prudence snipers with snapshot or perfect balance, unflinching, and low or mid zoom scopes. I wish I could gift you one, Zoba.

My years of CoD made me never try snipers in PvP until today and lo do I see the error of my ways.

A void Prudence is single handedly going to finish out my Thorn bounty, I think.

I always rock Armor of Light for my Defender. It never ceases to crack me up in Crucible when someone gets brave enough to enter my Thunderdome.

Armor of Light= Crucible
Blessing of Light= Solo/bounty runs/strikes with randoms
Weapons of Light= Raid (or will be when my 28 baby Titan gets some good armor ;_;); Strike bosses

fig r u mad

im mad too

lets have a madoff

tumblr_lldmyp7ADG1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

#ForeverNoWhatever runs starting soon!

So who is down for the Hard Mode launch run at 10am Pacific?

I'll be 32 tomorrow or Friday, so count me in! Have an alt on stand by though in case my regular Raid group under DJ_Luscious is running then.

Should already be on your FL, but in case PSN is ArkkAngel007. 32Hunter.

Agent

Just got an Ice Breaker from Iron Banner. First exotic I've received from the crucible since week two of the game when I received Truth. Im just going to throw it to an alt and level it up here and there. I barely use Ice Breaker anymore as it is.

So hard mode primaries only drop on crota?
Wtf
Are the other sections still gonna drop armor?

Don't we already Need the armor to compete on hm?

As fcked up as vog drops were sometimes at least you got chances for weopons at every stage

Top Bottom