• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Anyone glimmer farming and have a spot? Note: I've never glimmer farmed before so assuming there is a specific method that I need to follow please explain it.

Ps4 tp_Drewz

todd360

lmfao

go to bed Todd

peu1cXK.gif

6 more hours of work and then I can sleep in tomorrow night. 56 hours woo

Anyone glimmer farming and have a spot? Note: I've never glimmer farmed before so assuming there is a specific method that I need to follow please explain it.

Ps4 tp_Drewz

The two popular methods seem to be the Exclusion Zone mission on Mars and the Gatekeeper checkpoint in the VoG. You pop your glimmer consumable, kill enemies, and then die to go back to the checkpoint and make enemies respawn.

Nuszka

Had a really bad day in IB , personal stuff is not allowing me to concentrate. Think I need to complete some real life bounties until I come back. Sorry to whoever I was teamed up with.

phen0m24

I am definitely down to run more flawless CE raids depending on who is available and interested. Afaik we still need to get Kadey, Colonel and Born2Live in a group since they missed out on the Dhruv Edition earlier today.

If people are interested just throw up a post or something and let me know what time they're available. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour to get the trophy, but probably best to have up to 2 hours available just in case. Lv32 is obviously easier but not required, same thing with any particular weaponry: no GHorns, IceBs, BHams or anything else "required."

Still hoping. Just got home from taking my son to see the Hobbit movie. Not as long as Return of the King. Good flick.

My sunlock is level 9 now. Can people tell me what is the best ability loadout for Sunlocks? I'm confused with their grenades, glide, attributes--everything.

My sunlock is level 9 now. Can people tell me what is the best ability loadout for Sunlocks? I'm confused with their grenades, glide, attributes--everything.

Best way is to experiment and find out for yourself. Sun singer is an interesting class.

Ok one thing that is amazingly good is the flame shield upon mele. Unlike Titans you don't have to kill to use it. Also all three grenades are pretty cool. Very situational. For pve lately I've been using the second one Think it's called fire bolt. For PVP fusion grenades are stupid good when they stick. I fucking hate sun singers cause of those grenades.

For PVP a lot of sun singers waste their supers on self revive. There are way better options like "radiant skin" which make you pretty tough to kill while you're spamming grenades left and right

Holy Moly batman...I just used thorn in IB. It's only been upgraded to the DoT bubble and is already OP. Anyone who's played with me knows that I suck...But I couldn't not be in the top two using that beast.

I am definitely down to run more flawless CE raids depending on who is available and interested. Afaik we still need to get Kadey, Colonel and Born2Live in a group since they missed out on the Dhruv Edition earlier today.

If people are interested just throw up a post or something and let me know what time they're available. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour to get the trophy, but probably best to have up to 2 hours available just in case. Lv32 is obviously easier but not required, same thing with any particular weaponry: no GHorns, IceBs, BHams or anything else "required."

I would be interested a bit later once the kids are in bed. VoG or CE.

realcZk

Looking for two more to do a fresh Crota's End run! And then another one after that, if you wanna stick around.

PSN is bytestyle

Feel free to hit me up here or on PSN.

Warning: there may or may not be booze involved

1. bytesyle
2. GKW212
3. ragarra
4. Horageous

Top Bottom