• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Ice Breaker sucks. ;)

owl-attack-o.gif

Namikaze1

Today's Iron Banner rewards:
Silimar's Wrath
MAGIC SPACE BUS
Motes of Light
Rare Engrams
Pulse Rifle
Scout Rifle
Titan boots
Titan gauntlets

Steroyd

Eeew I'm starting to think that Silimar's Wrath isn't as much a piece of shit auto rifle that the auto rifles across the board have become, the one that dropped for me has more stability than Sony's updates, plus it has a perk that speeds reload when you empty a clip, not outlaw tier but close enough to be a viable thing.

Bumhead

Banned
What's the best way to get back into Destiny at this point?

It's been about two months since I last played it properly, but I have a bunch of friends who are still playing and I want back in. I'm considering just going ahead and buying The Dark Below.

I've got a Level 27 Warlock. All Legendary and Exotic gear, but no raid gear (still not done VoG). I'd like to jump back into playing, but don't want to waste time doing stuff that's not needed. Has the economy changed much? It looks like I need ascendant and exotic shards, as well all the usual resource. Can you just buy all that stuff now, or is it just a case of running strikes/dailies/weeklies?

Or should I just forget about all that until I've bought The Dark Below?

Bit overwhelmed..

jadedm17

What's the best way to get back into Destiny at this point?

It's been about two months since I last played it properly, but I have a bunch of friends who are still playing and I want back in. I'm considering just going ahead and buying The Dark Below.

I've got a Level 27 Warlock. All Legendary and Exotic gear, but no raid gear (still not done VoG). I'd like to jump back into playing, but don't want to waste time doing stuff that's not needed. Has the economy changed much? It looks like I need ascendant and exotic shards, as well all the usual resource. Can you just buy all that stuff now, or is it just a case of running strikes/dailies/weeklies?

Or should I just forget about all that until I've bought The Dark Below?

Bit overwhelmed..

Everything is the same which means all the useless crap we have no need for you'll be getting easy. Grab bounties and do weeklies to increase rep: You can buy 33 light Armour for Crucible and vanguard marks which will make you 30 to 31 relatively easy. If you need help on night falls and such there's usually people here that can help. If ps4 you can add me notjaded

Got my first legendary engram in almost a month... That's right. A month. Hundreds of hours playing and two legendaries. No wonder no one wants to do nightfall with me :-(

jadedm17

Got my first legendary engram in almost a month... That's right. A month. Hundreds of hours playing and two legendaries. No wonder no one wants to do nightfall with me :-(
They're secondary systems, your primary mode of getting most things in destiny should be to buy them from vendors and save to buy weapons from xur.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!

Could be worse, fount 2 prim weapons engrams both turned in to Another NITC scout rifle. Also got that same rifle from 2 night falls and 3-4 vanguard lvl ups. It's fucking crazy.

jadedm17

Can I get a clarification : Can you get two exotics (non Mythoclast) from Atheon? Red sits loot table makes it appear that you get an exotic roll on normal meaning if I have vex that normal is fine, does that seem right? I just want the exotic roll and can't find anyone running hard Atheon.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2l39z8/all_known_vault_of_glass_loottable/

Edit : Found one, running Atheon HM if anyone wants in. notjaded

LOL! Just ran into DestinyGAF in the Iron Banner.....Git gud GAF :p
I'd love to be playing if two groups ever ran into each other, that'd be fun.

Some gaffer also tipped off your cat about your "I'm gonna punch a kitten" comment the other day. Things aren't looking good for you.

Math, *sniff* you were a great Hunter. I'll never forget you. We'll make sure to tell that knight that has a crush on you about what happened when we meet him in hard mode next week.
But I clapped after eating my meal!

Top Bottom