• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

Didn't VoG hard mode just add detain shields, shorter enrage timers and harder enemies?

No revives is a given.

Am I missing anything?

That sounds right.

I don't know for sure if no revives is given... Maybe it is but it doesn't seem like revives is a big issue in most of the Crota Raid.

No Heath regen during Deathsinger? Maybe a chalice? Maybe reduced health regen during Crota?

Jinjo

Thanks again everyone I played with for all the IB matches. Had some interesting games to say the least with some weird stuff happening, but all in it was good. Won't be on tomorrow, but I'll try to bring my A game on sunday again.

On the internet, nobody knows if you're a bird.

4_1.gif

Navy Bean

Whats with the hunter/titan alliance. This is bullshit. Lets group up with the darkness fellow warlocks. #fuckthelastcity
Of course Warlocks are superior. We can rise from the dead ffs! Titans just run and hide in their bubble and Hunters need to be invisible to kill anything. Smh, bring on the class wars.

Jinjo

Thanks for the ride on the IB train tonight to everyone I played with, had a lot of fun (when not raging about lag).

I think the lag got to us all at a certain point. We had some yesterday, but it wasn't this bad. I guess fridaynight brings out all the crappy connection people.

Coconut

Banned
Of course Warlocks are superior. We can rise from the dead ffs! Titans just run and hide in their bubble and Hunters need to be invisible to kill anything. Smh, bring on the class wars.

Is dying twice better? I for one just don't die because I'm a better player since I play Hunter.

Going to buy the exotic warlock helmet even though I'm only a level 8 Sunbro right now. Need to be able to hit 32 quick and if I hit 20 soon maybe I can grind IB with randoms to purchase the 36 light gauntlets, does anyone know what level IB do I need to be to purchase?

Namikaze1

Going to buy the exotic warlock helmet even though I'm only a level 8 Sunbro right now. Need to be able to hit 32 quick and if I hit 20 soon maybe I can grind IB with randoms to purchase the 36 light gauntlets, does anyone know what level IB do I need to be to purchase?
Rank 4

Ok ladies and gentleman... Who needs to do the weekly nightfall? Two participants would be fantastic. 31 Titan looking for some help

PSN: TheExecutive

Public group

TurkishDLite_

Neo Member
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the gunsmith is selling rare fusion rifles right now.

(for those of you who need to finish the pocket infinity exotic bounty)

Someone won Ice Breaker on a ROC today... Would have congratulated them but seemed inappropriate given they apparently just bought it. Still... Impressive for ROC.

Top Bottom