• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

image.php

tumblr_inline_mphn1nN7o31qz4rgp.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
Any clue on how long rank 4 should take in terms of wins with the IB boost tomorrow?
Depends.

I'm a little over Rank 3 right now... played 1-2 hours every day doing 4 bounties...

But you have an advantage... I did 16 bounties (~2000 rep) and you will have only 5... without the bounties I could be at Rank 2 yet.

And these is a boost that you buy every 12 hours and the Emblem and Class item... right now I receive 68 rep per win... you need ~6000 rep to Rank 4.

I'm glimmer farming gatekeeper, if anyone wants to join or get the check point. PSN - Dr_LawyerCop. Just send a FR and join.

mic's off at the moment

What does everyone think the best scout rifle will be to use for the fate of all fools bounty? MIDA, VoC, or that new serpantine one?
Well there's only one exotic obtainable, which is the MIDA, so that wins by default. I still like my VoC cause of the auto fire and elemental burn :)

someday

Banned
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I'm working on two exotic bounties in the Crucible with my Hunter and Thorn (I've never done PvP with her) and I keep getting kicked from the game world when I'm on winning teams. This fucking sucks. I'm 17/25 for one bounty but I'd probably be finished with that one if I wasn't constantly having to re-evaluate guardians in orbit.

Out of 3 games I've started, I've only finished one and that one I entered late.

LiK

I would use the Suros again but it's not fully upgraded for IB.

Btw Nami, just go if no one joins. 4 is fine.

Hiko

Banned
Been trying my new Vex Mythoclast in IB today. It's definitely powerful at close or mid range, possibly even better than Suros. But it sucks at longer range. Overall I think Suros is superior.

Frankly I never used the MIDA in crucible. Too much of a hand cannon lover :3
LOL, same. Just don't see the point of scout rifles when I have a good HC.

LiK

Been trying my new Vex Mythoclast in IB today. It's definitely powerful at close or mid range, possibly even better than Suros. But it sucks at range. Overall I think Suros is superior.

It has Send It perk that raises the range by a lot. It can beat Suros 1v1.

Top Bottom