• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

noomi

I know it's a longshot... but does anyone have a Hard Mode Atheon checkpoint yet? If not, probably going to start a fresh run if anyone wants in...

After thousands of scout rifle kills, I can say, with 100% certainty, that the MIDA Multi Tool is the game's best scout rifle. The shooting speed, the reload speed, the movement speed bonus, magazine size... just can't be topped. I have some legendary scouts with outlaw, firefly, etc, but they just seem so sluggish compared to MIDA. Note that I don't really mind pulling the trigger per shot, so the VoC auto bonus doesn't do much for me, though the elemental buff is nice :) A 331 VoC would be top. I think.

Agreed. It's the most underrated weapon in the game in my opinion. The agility buff is ridiculous too.

And for some reason, the sound of the gun firing is better than anything else in the game for me.

phen0m24

Agreed. It's the most underrated weapon in the game in my opinion. The agility buff is ridiculous too.

And for some reason, the sound of the gun firing is better than anything else in the game for me.

Thorn is glaring green eyes at you for that one.

I really need to level my MIDA

realcZk

After thousands of scout rifle kills, I can say, with 100% certainty, that the MIDA Multi Tool is the game's best scout rifle. The shooting speed, the reload speed, the movement speed bonus, magazine size... just can't be topped. I have some legendary scouts with outlaw, firefly, etc, but they just seem so sluggish compared to MIDA. Note that I don't really mind pulling the trigger per shot, so the VoC auto bonus doesn't do much for me, though the elemental buff is nice :) A 331 VoC would be top. I think.

mida is severely underrated
top tier shit for sure, my goto for strikes unless im feeling hawkmoony

Speaking of the MIDA, do the staggering rounds fired from this weapon work in PvP? I swear it seems like it's pretty noticeable in PvE but nonexistent when I'm shooting at players in crucible matches.

SkylineRKR

Speaking of the MIDA, do the staggering rounds fired from this weapon work in PvP? I swear it seems like it's pretty noticeable in PvE but nonexistent when I'm shooting at players in crucible matches.

I got it at 31 dec out of ROC. It just feels so good. Fast and fluid. I love it and the staggering is pretty damn powerful. My Badger is stronger, but doesn't handle half as well.

None. It's the exact same rolls you could get from the old 1st CE chest.

The patch notes said it would include a chance at armour too. Likely chest, boots and gauntlets, helmet is always saved for the last boss (Atheon, Crota).

However, we have had at least a dozen or so groups run it here with no one getting armour. Either the drop rate is EXTREMELY low, or Bungie fucked up like they did with the helmet roll on Crota.

Frostburn

First Raid, all 4 drops = Energy hahaha. Not funny, RNG, not funny.
Same happened on my Warlock, my lvl 31 warlock with no CE helm or chest yet... Either drop would let me get to 32 though I'd prefer to get the helm... I've run the raid every week... That smart loot system.

phen0m24

What if Destiny 2 has a trophy for collecting all of the Exotic weapons? Holy OCD Batman...

It could be called

Nami's Blessing

a.k.a.

Sold Your Soul to the Cryptarch

;)

zewone

What? The patch notes said they would drop armor...
The patch notes said it would include a chance at armour too. Likely chest, boots and gauntlets, helmet is always saved for the last boss (Atheon, Crota).

However, we have had at least a dozen or so groups run it here with no one getting armour. Either the drop rate is EXTREMELY low, or Bungie fucked up like they did with the helmet roll on Crota.
The hotfix notes say it can drop armor now.

Deathsinger Encounter

Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger
The Deathsinger now has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials

It did say that, but it doesn't drop. It's literally the exact same as the 1st chest from before.

I just got the Crota drop of all drops! Titan raid helmet AND Hunger of Crota in ONE drop! :D

I didn't know Hunger of Crota was sought after. I got 3 before I got what I really wanted, Black Hammer.

Top Bottom