• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

LiK

I think he actually meant Ir Yut dropping armor, but again, you are the only person I've ever seen say they got armor from that chest ever.

So it's likely a one time glitch.

Most likely. I joined right after they cheesed the bridge. So maybe the reward got pushed to the chest from it.

Must... catch... them... all...

exotics.png

I've got longer to go than I thought. :/

Did you make this, or is this a website checklist somewhere?

Deku Tree

Oh and about how much room I have on characters, I typically only have 1 to 2 open slots in my vault and typically 1 to 2 open slots per character per weapon type. That is why I would pay good money for Bungie to just increase the dang gum vault space. I know folks don't like people admitting they would pay money for things that should just be in the game ... but what can I say, I'm hooked and this game is actually saving me money now as I actually stopped buying other games after I realized this is all I play.

I know ... I'm pathetic :(

I stopped buying games too. I used to spend a lot more money buying different video games regularly. Now my video game time is 100% Destiny.

I am looking at "the order" and "bloodbourne" and some Nintendo Wii U games now though.

Namikaze1

Thank you daily for that wonderful purple engram! :D

What if Destiny 2 has a trophy for collecting all of the Exotic weapons? Holy OCD Batman...

It could be called

Nami's Blessing

a.k.a.

Sold Your Soul to the Cryptarch

;)
I didn't sold my soul to the cryptarch though. :p

Rahool is too afraid to give me shards.

Namikaze1

You are trolling right? RIGHT???!?!
No on both accounts. Dismantled my maxed out 300 Gjallarhorn by accident the other day. Wanted to dismantle a legendary heavy but I didn't realize I was dismantling the wrong thing. Now I have two 331 Gjallarhorns. Just need to unlock everything again.

Arrrammis

Getting kinda tired of the randoms (just had an IB game with 3 lvl. 27's in a group on my team...).
Anyone want to start up a GAF pain train in the Iron Banner?
PSN:Arrrammis

Lemnisc8

I'm having a bad RNG day. MIDA yesterday then twice today now from the nightfall. About to kick off the third....

Hawkmoon or Monte Carlo, pls...... Pls!

Carn82

After thousands of scout rifle kills, I can say, with 100% certainty, that the MIDA Multi Tool is the game's best scout rifle. The shooting speed, the reload speed, the movement speed bonus, magazine size... just can't be topped. I have some legendary scouts with outlaw, firefly, etc, but they just seem so sluggish compared to MIDA. Note that I don't really mind pulling the trigger per shot, so the VoC auto bonus doesn't do much for me, though the elemental buff is nice :) A 331 VoC would be top. I think.

agreed, altough I have a Cryptdweller with firefly and field scout that comes close

joecanada

I can't find a 331 scout rifle to replace my Cryptic Dragon. I want firefly and a large clip. Dropping down to 13 shots (from 27) isn't worth the damage boost to 331.

firefly is mostly only good for mobs, so for mobs I found a B Line Trauma with firefly, explosive rounds and reload perk... pretty much the best you can get for mobs... but yeah that explosive rounds is garbage for bosses... needs a fix.
only 19 clip but when each bullet kills one and injures three more, 19 is more than enough.

joecanada

Was messing around with titan max agility, MIDA +2 agility and the MIDA perk and was funny realizing the thrawls couldn't catch me even with weight of darkness x10. MIDA Multitool is the shit

does mida have better than +2 agility? because tons of weapons have that.......... I probably have 5

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It has +2 Agility and it's own specific MIDA exotic perk. When you combine the 2, it's the fastest you can move in the game.

I think a MIDA walk speed is near a normal player's run speed. It's pretty sweet.

Dave_6

I leave work in ~45 mins and will have to grab a bite to eat once I get home. Anyone up for 2 weeklies and 2 nightfalls? If someone wants to help carry me, I'd like to run a 3rd of each with my 28 Titan if possible as well.

It has +2 Agility and it's own specific MIDA exotic perk. When you combine the 2, it's the fastest you can move in the game.

This is one perk I do like about the gun. But can you or anyone else confirm that staggering rounds work when using the MIDA in crucible? Because it just feels nonexistent.

ocean

Banned
First Crota: repeat shotgun.
Second Crota: 2 energy (second week in a row with that character)

Meh. No Black hammer for me :(

Top Bottom