• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

TODAY'S THEME: MORE NEBULAE

I will be trying to post pictures as often as I can, on weekdays only since that is when I am at work and have access to our database of pictures.

Enjoy!

Western Veil Nebula
0WX5wl.jpg

Eastern Veil Nebula
aBouur.jpg

Orion Nebula
MR578z.jpg

Flame Nebula
sSyuXG.jpg

Nebulae are always so fascinating for me, the remnants of dead stars, they are the locations in the universe where new stars and thus new planets are born. Giving life to new Solar Systems and whatever evolves on those planets.

The saying "we are all made of star-stuff", made famous by Carl Sagan, is directly tied to this as we were once nothing but what we see in these pictures.

I'm so jealous.

Go ahead and join whenever you get online, we'll start moving towards the GKs now.

Gorgons CP will be readily available so no worries if people didn't grab it now.

I think Auto_aim from last page makes six for us, but I'll shoot you an invite if anyone has to drop.

If you still need me for Atheon, let me do this warlock CP, then I will switch to hunter for aetheon. All geared up, no need for tower or any shit.

Edit: I am ready. Invite me if you still need a 6th. If not, thanks for the CP!

rNilla

Did the first part of CE with Hunter but no chest, just another pair of gauntlets. Being stuck with Raspberry and Alpha Lupi for Level 32 Hunter options sucks.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Did the nightfall after a string of getting Another NITC I finally broke it. I got ass energy...

Thanks rngebus!

You´ll be happy to have Captain_Cold on your team, he really knows what he´s doing.

Just saying ;)

Thanks for the shout out, Glam. Wish I could still run reset but school's back in now... gotta maintain a normal schedule.

Also, about to run nightfall on one character if anyone's interested.

noomi

Crota, Deathsinger Atheon, NF, Gorgon Chest x3

Notable mentions!

- Thunderlord (yay!)
- Suros (had old one, so yay)
- Vex Mythoclast (8th one)
- Hunter Raid Chest (actually needed this to complete a full set)

Rest was coins, shards, old gear, legendary weapons.

My amazing VoG no exotics (other than Vex) run continues. 12 raid clears (I know that is low compared to others) without getting an exotic from gorgon chest or Atheon. Stop holding out on me Atheon, I know you have that Hawkmoon for me. Check between the couch cushions, I am positive it is there.

My amazing VoG no exotics (other than Vex) run continues. 12 raid clears (I know that is low compared to others) without getting an exotic from gorgon chest or Atheon. Stop holding out on me Atheon, I know you have that Hawkmoon for me. Check between the couch cushions, I am positive it is there.

36 clears, one exotic - a 300 attack Plan C lol. And that was couple of weeks ago

zewone

I'm setting up a PS4 fireteam to go as soon as Hard Mode is unlocked tomorrow. The goal is to try to be the first to beat Hard Mode for Todd. Or at least be the first GAF team.

If interested, reply to this post with your PSN and what class you'll be using.

Note: in order to be part of the team, you'll need to meet some requirements.

1) You'll need to be 32.
Sorry, but I'm not taking any 31s. The raid has level 33 enemies and we're trying to be the first team to beat it. Sorry.

2) Maxed out weapons
Please bring your best 331 weapons. You can bring a maxed out Fatebringer since it still outperforms almost all legendary 331 HC

3) You need to know how to do the raid legit
Sorry, but since Fig is coming, we're doing this legit.
Being serious here, I want the first run to be legit.

We can cheese it when she's gone. :3

4) You need to be available most of (if not all) day tomorrow
We don't know how long this is going to take. Bungie has stated there'll be new mechanics in Hard Mode. Expect it to take longer than a normal CE run.

5) Mic
Need I say more?

Here's the fireteam so far:
1) namikaze1 - 32 Titan Defender
2) Figadapaura - 32 Hunter (fig hasn't said what class she'll be using but I'm guessing it will be her hunter)
3) rodiard - rodiard needs to give me his deets!
4) ???
5) ???
6) ???

Don't wait for any invites! Immediately join in on me once you updated the game. I'll be sending party chat invites around 9 AM PST/12 PM EST, an hour before the supposed time Bungie will drop the Hard Mode update.

Yes, this will be livestreamed for other Gaffers. I'll post a link to my twitch stream before the patch is out.

Edit:
Some additional notes:

6) No to First!
No time will be spent on getting the first chest.

7) If we don't make it, fuck it
If no one gets inside the second chest room, we continue with our run.

Stream will be up on: http://www.twitch.tv/namikaze01
I'd be in for sure if there's a spot. Level 32 Titan is the character I'd used.

Born2Live

Thanks for the Atheon runs Noomi. Sorry you still haven't got your Hawkmoon yet, get my 3rd and 4th Vex so can't grumble. Also thanks to MrKink for his beautiful rendition of the Frozen classic Do You Want to Build a Smowman! I can't stop singing it now.

Top Bottom