• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

E92 M3

Man it hurts not doing anything at reset or anything at all yet today.

I went 6 resets in a row being up at 4am for 3x3x3

Last week I knocked it down to just x3 CE, and today I haven't done anything since I am at work.

It is killing me inside!!!

Deku let me know when you are good for Nightfalls tonight, if you have that Gorgon checkpoint too that would be awesome.

It'll get easier with time, friend.

zewone

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

welcome my friend to the club :)
still need 6 more exotic armor and Crux of Crota now

with that said, RNGesus is listening to the prays of GAF guardians :) later
Thanks, dude. I'm two exotic armors away from all of them. Just need Helm of Saint 14 and Dance Machines.

YourFriend

Neo Member
Just got a legendary special weapon engrams from the nightfall and a legendary chest engrams from the weekly heroic. Got two ascended enetries from each.

Just curious...how do you always have these checkpoints so early on Tuesdays? Do you have a VoG group that you run with every week?

It's a great service you provide Checkpointasaurus.

I can solo the Confluxes, Oracles and Templar within 5-10 mins ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit:
I tend to be awake at 4 am dont know why but I do, so I log in before the reset and drizzay or X person from my raid group logs in after the reset and joins me. Then we wipe and drizzay or X person has the gorgon checkpoint for the new week.

Hot damn Atheon was generous to me today. Thanks for the runs guys. It sure makes up for the solid month of literally nothing dropping.

icJrTG4nEX0Ei.jpg

ibx3z6xRIVgqdh.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Blast... forgot to do 2 weekly heroics before reset... I'm all coin-poor. Oh well, got the important stuff I wanted from IB, and plannin to do all 3 and a heavy bout of Roc strikes this week before Xur.

My first time doing this strike with Arc Burn since acquiring Fatebringer... om nom.
Just got a legendary special weapon engrams from the nightfall and a legendary chest engrams from the weekly heroic. Got two ascended enetries from each.
bottom of the barrel for a Nightfall reward, still earns my sympathy.

Sh0k

Reminds me that I have two more tries this week to NOT get a Fatebringer...forever fateless.

It will drop eventually. After not receiving the Fatebringer since I started playing the game, last week I received two at the same time in VOG hard after killing the templar.

Now, I wish I have the same luck with the Vex Mythoclast, that's one gun that doesn't want to drop for me :(

ocean

Banned
bottom of the barrel for a Nightfall reward, still earns my sympathy.
Given engrams' proclivity to turn ascendant, I think they shouldn't be a part of the Nightfall loot table. They should limit it to a guaranteed Legendary or Exotic Weapon/Armor, none of this ass nonsense.

Homeboyd

Okay, this has been bugging me for weeks, and I keep forgetting to ask:

What does it mean in the abyss when it says "Fireteam Revives Disabled"
It means you're in an area where you can't revive any of your fireteam members.

ie you have to progress to the next checkpoint, or everyone wipes

Is this week the week? Lets hope, need any of the following:

Gjallahorn
Hunger of Crota
Black Hammer

Also my birthday this reset to maybe RNGesus will hook it up.

It means you're in an area where you can't revive any of your fireteam members.

ie you have to progress to the next checkpoint, or everyone wipes

But that isn't true. When someone dies during the lantern run, I can just wait and revive them just like I can anywhere else in the raid.

Last week my Crota kills surpassed my Atheon kills.

Na, that makes sense cos most of us got three characters by the time Crota came around. In my case my hunter (second character) ran VoG only a handful of times. All my clears were pretty much warlock. Now every week im running this shit three times. Although this applies to the Will of Crota to an extent too, Bungie are focussing too much on it

spyder_ur

I can solo the Confluxes, Oracles and Templar within 5-10 mins ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit:
I tend to be awake at 4 am dont know why but I do, so I log in before the reset and drizzay or X person from my raid group logs in after the reset and joins me. Then we wipe and drizzay or X person has the gorgon checkpoint for the new week.

Damn, how do you solo them? That's impressive.

Top Bottom