• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Bogeypop

The glitch doesn't work. Guy was probably a troll.

PvzGB6L.jpg

Dontbelievehislies.jpg

KJRage

Had to take a break on Crota. That was pretty tough. After watching that video though, I'd like to know what exactly they did during the fight besides dropping a ward of dawn down next to him.

CLBridges

Holy shit this strategy is amazing!!! You can take Crota down before the ogres spawn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjHR-W5t8Is

I have to laugh and smh while watching this video. While raiding earlier a guy in the group suggested these positions, I agreed, rest of group shot it down cause...reasons. Oh well, it'll be something to try later

On another note, got a bunch of radiant stuff and the pulse rifle, both of my warlocks are essentially saved at Crota, should be able to get him down by reset probably.

Kensuke

We need 1 more lvl 32 for a fresh HM Crota run. We just completed one but a team member left. Anyone interested?

PSN: Wrechted_Walrus

M3Rocket

You got three 32's now? My baby Titan is still a 31. I wish the chest piece would drop for my Hunter so I could be a 32 with the Don't Touch Me's too...

BTW this team did HM Crota with three 31's in two swords before Ogre's:

Hmmm. All I see in that video are 32's?

EL CUCO

You got three 32's now? My baby Titan is still a 31. I wish the chest piece would drop for my Hunter so I could be a 32 with the Don't Touch Me's too...

BTW this team did HM Crota with three 31's in two swords before Ogre's:
Hunter needs 15 shards for 32. Warlock and Titan are 32. I saw that vid. We're definitely going to give it a shot tonight.

I meant it in the sense that when poeple are lfm, 31's are a last resort like 29's used to be for early HM VoG days.

Deku Tree

Hmmm. All I see in that video are 32's?

Oh your right. At the 6m mark three of them are 31s but they must have swapped their armor because at the beginning they are all 32 absolutely.

Hunter needs 15 shards for 32. Warlock and Titan are 32. I saw that vid. We're definitely going to give it a shot tonight.

I meant it in the sense that when poeple are lfm, 31's are a last resort like 29's used to be for early HM VoG days.

yup. LFG Crota HM level 32, Gjallarhorn, Blackhammer, Icebreaker, and 3 clears needed.

Top Bottom