• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Feels bad, man. Feels real bad.

I.. Just.. Don't. Understand.

Heavy ammo glitch and sword disappear glitch are both heavy fuck ups.

I'm going to drown my frustrations in some drinks.

Lmfao, had no intention of running Hard mode until I hit 32 but my friend invited me to one and I couldn't resist.

About two hours of work later, and with only two 32s on our team we got to Crota by the seat of our pants lol. We didn't even get in a legit attempt in him before we quit out, we figured it wouldn't be worth the trouble. Might try later in the week.

Still picked up Oversoul Eddict and others got the same and the solar AR, so now I finally have a arc primary. Stats look sucky but whatever, arc Nightfalls should be fun now.

My poor friend who was one of the two 32s and practically soloed the bridge got nothing but energy and shards :( lol

Deku Tree

I'm going to go play in traffic. It was nice knowing you DGAF. GG everyone.

It's not new, people have done it to kill normal Crota in 1 sword.

Meh...never been salty before about game mechanics..think I am gonna take a break from destiny for a little while. I was getting burnt out but after this shit kinda broke whatever is left. Disapointed in myself for fucking up. Much Love for the community and it is one of the best gaming community I have played with :) great raid team I had and it was always a blast! Personally I always enjoyed helping players and playing with the regulars aka majority of the community :)

I hope to return sometimes soon.

I'm sorry you had such a frustrating time with Crota today! Stay safe and I hope you come back soon!

Meh...never been salty before about game mechanics..think I am gonna take a break from destiny for a little while. I was getting burnt out but after this shit kinda broke whatever is left. Disapointed in myself for fucking up. Much Love for the community and it is one of the best gaming community I have played with :) great raid team I had and it was always a blast! Personally I always enjoyed helping players and playing with the regulars aka majority of the community :)

Wait, which mechanic? Also, I hope you come back in a couple of hours. I still have three normal runs to do this week. I mean, feel free to take a break from Destiny, but only a coffee break.

I'm going to go play in traffic. It was nice knowing you DGAF. GG everyone.

Recharge your batteries. Do something else. Stay safe. See you soon.

So what, everyone camps mid, they throw a bubble down on the 2nd attack of a run and just forget about the boomers?
Pretty much. After dropping Crota down to his knee the first time, both the swordbearer and the Titan head up. Titan drops a bubble and the SB does his thing. Boomer shouldn't be a problem with the bubble there.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK, that Video with 2 Swords to kill Crota before Ogre, it's timing + location of Swordbearer

The Titan bubble placed with the Swordbearing Guardian has 2 things to it
Bubble Aggregator + Blessing saves you Health, it's almost a 50% Chalice

You have 10 seconds from 1st Spawn of Swordbearer coming out of the door, if later than that, you will not drop him down enough with 2 sword or even get 3 chances of kneeling

For those who have run it. How does CE Hard compare to running Hard VoG as all lvl29.

Wonder why Bungie wouldn't try to balance the encounters to player max level like VoG?

lol I was going to make the same kin of post. that crota fight. is just. bleh. I think I can live iwtht he rest of the raid, I will just leave at crota

A break would do most of us good. Feel so burnt out after IB weekend

Sofa King

Reading about the BS hoops this raid is having you jump through, I am wondering what the payoff is supposed to be. The primary weapons are newer examples of primaries with elemental damage. This is so you can wreck shit in the Nightfall burns, correct? All the armor is out there already, right? Are there any Vex Mythoclast exotic type drops? Not sure I care enough to hard mode it. Anyone have a compelling reason to do it. Challenge is not the adjective I'd use to describe Crotas End.

zewone

Reading about the BS hoops this raid is having you jump through, I am wondering what the payoff is supposed to be. The primary weapons are newer examples of primaries with elemental damage. This is so you can wreck shit in the Nightfall burns, correct? All the armor is out there already, right? Are there any Vex Mythoclast exotic type drops? Not sure I care enough to hard mode it. Anyone have a compelling reason to do it. Challenge is not the adjective I'd use to describe Crotas End.
Crota drops Crux of Crota and it makes this raids exotic exclusive, Necrochasm.

AFAIK it's only primary weapons and armor

Matchew

A break would do most of us good. Feel so burnt out after IB weekend

This was me yesterday. After getting nothing but energies/shards during normal CE that was that and now taking a break probably until the next dlc. The grind during IB and not being able to move forward to 32 because of the horrible loot system and once a week try...I need a break.

Top Bottom