• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How hard is the abyss now that we are underleveled for it?

Not too difficult, but it can get hairy if everyone is not on the ball
There's no oh some people wiped we can still do it scenario

Thralls swipes takes chunk of health off, before was little bits, now if it's a pack it's almost an Insta-Kill before you could survive

jeez, how on earth did this even get discovered?

Someone might have tried this during any other high level mission to see what happens. I myself have wondered about this but never tried it. Since you can't enter a mission if you are more than 3 levels below, I wondered what would happen if you replaced armor and dropped in level while inside the mission. I guess if it boots you then they figured the fireteam leader can do this and cause a glitch similar to the disconnect cable glitch.

raindoc

It's clear this isn't "Bungie" anymore, I feel like they are a shell.

remember this?

Gamespot 02/2013 said:
But for all the unknowns, Destiny still feels very much like the product of Bungie. More specifically, it feels like Bungie taking what they've done well over the years and moving in a new direction, with new technology, toward something well beyond Halo. I know I can't wait to see what else Destiny is.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/de...next-game-is-and-isnt-all-about/1100-6404016/

Some good stuff in that article:

On top of this, you've also got dedicated social hubs that allow you to interact with other players outside of combat. This includes things like trading goods, gambling, or just taking a break from the game's optional "activities" that draw you away from these safe havens with the promise of adventure and loot.

As in previous Bungie games, there'll be both a traditional competitive multiplayer mode and a "highly crafted" story campaign.

I guess at least the gambling part is true, if RNG/the lottery counts

But my favourite part:

Jason Jones said:
We want every night to be a new experience," says Jason Jones. "Our goal is that every time a player sits down to play Destiny, they have a different experience from the last time

Kensuke

Tips for Hard Mode Crota:

Hunters: Hungering Blade. Recover health with Blink Strike or your Super.
Warlock: Recover health by picking up orbs or your using your Super.
Titan: Be sure to have a Blessing of Light to help out the team.

Other options are Red Death and Suros. But you would have to remove your Gjallarhorn, which isn't an option really.

sjay1994

Is anyone still looking for HM crota group members?

I am a 32 warlock, have both ice breaker and ballerhorn maxed out at 331.

psn Sjay1994

Ambitious

I wonder whether I should do the abyss in HM CE with the Sunsinger subclass as usual or try Voidwalker for once. The sheer number of thralls could be interesting with my Obsidian Mind.

Probably gonna stick with Sunsinger, just to be on the safe side. But I've got to try Voidwalker at some point.

My 730 group looks like it's not happening. We can just group up here when the time is right. I'll include ICON-VII (Macello's buddy)

I'd still be down to join if it happens. Though after watching the streams, my Gajallarhorn-less peasant status has me worried how useful I'll be. Let me know!

Top Bottom