• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Ambitious

Stephen's group just finished HM CE. Again, no Crux. I wouldn't actually be surprised if Bungie made it so you can't get it on the first clear at all.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Apparently there is a glitch/cheese where swordbearer changes armor to 20 light and hits Crota. Doing so will keep him down. Can somebody test this out?

Ok... guys on Drizzay stream:

"Dude cheese it. The guy with the sword needs to change armour to make him 20 light then hit crota. it will glitch and kick him. keeping crota down."

That sounds crazy.

HighOnPCP

Post patch Anhilator Totem activates if whoever is cheessing on the far side moves too far back. If he stays near the totems instead of heading towards the far right "safe zone", you should be OK.

late ass reply but that was it actually...we tried it a fw more times and noticed that the totems start glowing red when you get too far from them so just stay in the "safe zone" (not safe at all. acolytes, knights and later the ogres everywhere lol)

lt519

Sorry for the late reply. I'm at work right now. Not a Titan, Warlock but I have a horn. Let me know if you already found someone else.

All good this is the team then, see you guys at ten, we'll all be on earlier except pescar, may run a normal with alts o warm up

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ok... guys on Drizzay stream:

"Dude cheese it. The guy with the sword needs to change armour to make him 20 light then hit crota. it will glitch and kick him. keeping crota down."

That sounds crazy.

Apparently there is a glitch/cheese where swordbearer changes armor to 20 light and hits Crota. Doing so will keep him down. Can somebody test this out?
jeez, how on earth did this even get discovered?

Well done to all those that have taken down hard Crota.

And thanks tonight for my team for their best efforts to try and topple him. It's completely tired me out and I got absolutely no new weapons for trying. All feels like a complete waste of time unfortunately :(

pedr0theli0n

Neo Member
Can anyone explain drops between hard mode and normal mode to me?
Meaning, if I run the raid on normal first, do I then get Hard mode drops when I rerun it on Hard mode? What about Vice Versa?
In general the hard mode drops are definitely better, but I still want that black hammer!

Bungie so lazy they couldn't even remove the 'chalice held' stat from the death screen of hm Crota.

Unless there is a chalice hidden somewhere we don't know about......yet

I seriously suspect some insider giving those cheese, how can you keep a level 20 armor set in this encounter just in case ???

Yeah, that must be it.

Well two things if this works.

1. A trip to our respective vanguard person is necessary
2. If my theory is right, anything below light level 29 should work

blazeuk

Well done to all those that have taken down hard Crota.

And thanks tonight for my team for their best efforts to try and topple him. It's completely tired me out and I got absolutely no new weapons for trying. All feels like a complete waste of time unfortunately :(

Yep nothing but energy for me, it was probably for the best to call it a night, Crota would have probably started taking weapons off me instead if we beat him. Didn't help too much that we were an entire team of Warlocks and we lost 2 people after the bridge either I suppose.

Top Bottom