• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

blackflag

Still looking, I got myself and a freind. Jioned drizzay team right at the end of there run. Never seen gruop of gaffers so dejected and burned out. We will get him man!

Yeah cuz we had him at slivers several times, dealt with severe warping lag for at least an hour, then disappearing swords, and sub par gaming on our part.

:(

Feel like shit but I hope I can help finish him off

Ya, it sure looks like it.

The bridge seemed harder too, we couldn't finish that part.
Not gonna lie, I complained about people sucking at Normal raid, mostly due to cheesing too damn much, but with our team make up of mostly 31s we weren't gonna try it legit. You can easily cheese by sending as many Titans as you can spare up top of the map for the new despawning spot.

Everyone else runs the bridge as normal as fast as possible, with a blade dancer holding mid (to go invisible). Send a 32 over the bridge as normal, and whoever is left outside of the titans up high and the 32 on far side wipes. After that it's just a matter of sniping adds until the ogres show up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
no one has even seen a crux of crota yet in here, right? lol

imagine there's no reward at ALL. If crota makes you want to never do CE hard again a single time or take a break from Destiny for god sake's do it. this will send a strong signal.

the fight will get easier over time as alternative strategies become clearer and refined and everyone takes certain precautions in advance for healing, etc. taking part in these early kills can be extremely frustrating, no doubt about it... anyway, I'm about to throw myself at that wall :p

Zocano

no one has even seen a crux of crota yet in here, right? lol

imagine there's no reward at ALL. If crota makes you want to never do CE hard again a single time or take a break from Destiny for god sake's do it. this will send a strong signal.

the fight will get easier over time as alternative strategies become clearer and refined and everyone takes certain precautions in advance for healing, etc. taking part in these early kills can be extremely frustrating, no doubt about it... anyway, I'm about to throw myself at that wall :p

Yah. I'm not in a hurry to kill Crota.

I don't want to deal with people playing poorly while they relearn a fight.

Yah. I'm not in a hurry to kill Crota.

I don't want to deal with people playing poorly while they relearn a fight.

There are a lot of scrubs out there. I have done Normal VoG pugs with everyone significantly over leveled that struggled with Atheon. A lot of people are carried or cheese through everything and are unable to contribute or pull their weight when it counts.

Zocano

There are a lot of scrubs out there. I have done Normal VoG pugs with everyone significantly over leveled that struggled with Atheon. A lot of people are carried or cheese through everything and are unable to contribute or pull their weight when it counts.

The pain of playing an MMO.

I wish I had my friends playing so we could just breeze through the content :\

New thing I noticed today is the trap door to the right of the Cryptarch stall.

Please tell me that is new and hasn't been there all this time. I'm sure I'd have noticed it before.

hope xur is selling that heavy ammo synth tomorrow night

broke as fucc and burning thru synths like no tomorrow

also helm saint 14 while we're at it

PuMa

Hawkian, you starting a new HM run? It looks like you have an open fire team. If you need a 6th just shoot me an invite. 32 titan.

Top Bottom