• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

I have 3 Monte Carlo. One for each Guardian. I actually like the gun so I'm keeping my two new ones.

And it looks like the team will be raiding tomorrow instead. Fine by me.

Dr_LawyerCop....

My new best friend...

I love you...

GORGON CHEST GAVE ME MY GJALLARHORN

ITS OVER BUNGIE ITS OVER

NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE GAME

Hahaha, I wasn't prepared for that. Felt like being close to greatness. Narmar with Red Death, I'm just giving out exotics I don't have yet.

Fun Run crew: won't be able to get on until ~9:15, feel free to load up CE and get started if everyone is ready to roll, I'll join on as soon as I log in (assuming it's working then)

ethomaz

Banned
Doesn't matter to me who joins. The more the merrier. Even a 32 is not invincible against arc snipers and invisible sneaking melee morons.
Thanks.

Figadapaura carried me this time :D (I joined in his session... he got Hankmoon (it is being easy today)... I got nothing but thanks @Figadapaura.

Next week I will be lvl 30 for sure with my Hunter... really thanks guys.

LiK

Thanks.

Figadapaura carried me this time :D (I joined in his session... he got Hankmoon (it is being easy today)... I got nothing but thanks @Figadapaura.

Next week I will be lvl 30 for sure with my Hunter... really thanks guys.

Fuck you, I revived both you and figs a lot. I get no thanks?

MildSoss

Any one want to run a fresh Crota raid? I want to get a raid done on this warlock before i delete it and make a titan.

1. MiidSoss
2. MiidSoss's friend

EL CUCO

I seriously think Bungie is trying to troll me. I need radiant shards and got energies from the first chest. Did one Nightfall and got 7 ass-shards.... I'm done for tonight. Fuck the raid and Nightfalls. I'm only hitting Iron Banner for the rest of the week.
Lol see you at the Raid.

Top Bottom