• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

spyder_ur

Raid group - You guys might have gathered but I can't get on, so we are at least going to have to postpone this. If PS4 comes back up soon I'll touch base with everyone, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing every 30 seconds plus I have no faith it will be up. Therefore it's "probably a wipe". If not, another time.

EDIT: I'm in. I'll start sending FRs to this crew to see where we stand and if people are able to get on.

Hey all - trying to form a group for tonight. Would like a laid back casual group. Would love to go out around 8 or 8:30 EST ideally.

Only thing is I'd like to run the sword. I'm a 32 Titan but didn't get it done on my first try last week - had a few wipes as I was getting used to it (mostly escaping) and I sensed at least some members of the team wanting to get it done so I let someone else handle it, but I'd really like to try killing him. So some patience would be appreciated. Shouldn't be too bad and I've got some pointers, but wanted to be upfront.

Let me know if you want in. Depending on response now, might repost closer to 8, but let me know if interested.

1. Schwagger15 (spyder_ur) - 32 Titan
2. Dazzler (DazzlerIE) - 31 Titan
3. Coconut (KrugerrandMan) 31 hunter
4. Axelhortsemchi (Lordsirsama), 31 hunter
5. Captscience (captscience) 31 warlock
6. Galactic Toast (cloud945076)

ethomaz

Banned
I was expecting to dislike Hard Light, but it's fun as hell to shoot.

The projectiles look like little arc balls of energy.
It was my first Exotic... the sound is amazing.

Loved it with perfect balance... it was my main weapon for Raid until get VoC.

Dazzler

Raid group - You guys might have gathered but I can't get on, so we are at least going to have to postpone this. If PS4 comes back up soon I'll touch base with everyone, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing every 30 seconds plus I have no faith it will be up. Therefore it's "probably a wipe". If not, another time.

It's such a shame :(

I'm sitting here ready to go, pretty hard to make the time and organise a group and now we can't run it because of PSN

ethomaz

Banned
I'm happy with my Destiny day.

Thunderlord on Nightfall.
Hankmoon on Raid.

But I want more because I fell I can get more today... getting online again... non stop... no sleep.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think I'm going to go crazy if I can't play today. I PLANNED FOR THIS. Fuck. Now my schedule for the week is all fucked up.

Pretty good day.

Another NITC with Firefly from Nightfall.
Warlock finally got chest to be able to get 32.
Eris rank 4! Need to farm Black wax idols now.

Just my level 32 Titan left to do the full CE raid. Going to run sword for the first time whenever that happens :D

spyder_ur

It's such a shame :(

I'm sitting here ready to go, pretty hard to make the time and organise a group and now we can't run it because of PSN

Ah, yeah it's a bummer. Generally though you should be able to find a group relatively quickly, particularly on Tuesdays.

If you guys are able to get on, then by all means grab another and go without me. Something tells me the rest of the group is probably having issues too, at least some.

Out of curiosity, were you on PSN before it went down? Wondering how people are still playing.

ERMint13

After 22+ days played I have finally gotten Hawkmoon.

Nothing more satisfying then watching that grimoire card pop up....

Thanks Crota!!!!

Coconut

Banned
Ah, yeah it's a bummer. Generally though you should be able to find a group relatively quickly, particularly on Tuesdays.

If you guys are able to get on, then by all means grab another and go without me. Something tells me the rest of the group is probably having issues too, at least some.

Out of curiosity, were you on PSN before it went down? Wondering how people are still playing.

I'm having problems too. Should we push it to an hour from now?

Nurrmind

Thought I could do Weekly 30 with my lvl 28 Titan.

Nope. Possibly if I transfer over some of the top weapons from my Hunter main but still feel like I'm doing nothing and getting one/two-shotted. Just a pain in the ass having to regrind vanguard with each new character. Just don't see why I couldn't buy armor through my Hunter since I can get the drops as a Hunter (and buy pieces from Xur).

Dazzler

lets do it :)

ethomaz

Banned
GAF lied to me when said the The Devil You Don't is a good hand cannon.

Fuck you guys (jk).

I finally tried The Last Word... feels like The Devil You Don't is not even a weapon... it is too good to be true.

I will try the new Hankmoon soo... to hate every hand cannon I used again.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm starting NF. If you're on my list just join in. Will probably do three NF and weeklies back to back to back.

BokehKing

Banned
Wish they offered more in Iron banner besides what they got there

Really no drive for me to go into it

Maybe new banners/emblems
More weapons, more gear, idk, the gear available is on ps4 with the vendor gear I already have equipped

A happy medium between vendor gear and raid gear would have been nice

Maybe something more cosmetic

Full up - Thanks.

1. Schwagger15 (spyder_ur) - 32 Titan
2. Dazzler (DazzlerIE) - 31 Titan
3. Coconut (KrugerrandMan) 31 hunter
4. Axelhortsemchi (Lordsirsama), 31 hunter
5. Captscience (captscience) 31 warlock
6. Galactic Toast (cloud945076).

Are people here able to sign on and log in? I'm in.

Top Bottom