• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

hydruxo

GAF lied to me when said the The Devil You Don't is a good hand cannon.

Fuck you guys (jk).

I finally tried The Last Word... feels like The Devil You Don't is not even a weapon... it is too good to be true.

I will try the new Hankmoon soo... to hate every hand cannon I used again.

hqdefault.jpg

noomi

It's been a long day full of disappointing loot. Nighty night destinygaf see you in the AM.

Rest of the week I will be grinding ROC strikes, I'm looking at you drassil!

Three exotics today @_@
The Last Shard
Helm of Inmost Shards
Young Akihabara's Shards

If no Helm Engrams from Xur then I'll burn on all my motes on an IB weapon I'll quickly regret.

At this point most of us have most of the exotics. Wish there was more loot in the game

Namikaze1

Wasn't paying attention towards the end of that last iron Banner match. Heard the others say i got an Exotic.

Yeah...
B7RfOk7IYAA4QzS.jpg:orig

Second Monte Carlo today.

edit: why the fuck does it revert to that picture?!

E92 M3

Carrying the team and getting jack shit while the AFKers get nice things is how RNGesus works.

This is the single most heart breaking thing I've seen on Destiny to date.

The double Gjallarhorn one is bad too.

Wasn't paying attention towards the end of that last iron Banner match. Heard the others say i got an Exotic.

Yeah...

I think your game is glitched in a very positive way. I don't anyone with better luck than you.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah, ethomaz, Hard Light is rad. I can't wait to unlock the Volatile Light perk. Even with the default barrel and Glass Half Full, I can already see how it would be pretty darn good.

In a post-AR-nerf world where Bungie took (nearly) all the low RoF, high impact rifles out of the game, the Hard Light has a place, I think.

The double Gjallarhorn one is bad too.

I think your game is glitched in a very positive way. I don't anyone with better luck than you.

Has to be. It is unfuckingbeliavable. I think mine is glitched the other way.

I am reporting Nami to Bungie. His RNG needs the nerf bat.

Yeah...

ok I'm convinced this is like Monster Hunter (and other games) now, where a seed is assigned to you and your drops are based off that. Nami has some magical RNG Seed that drops tons of exotics, while the rest of us have crappy seeds where I still don't have a Gjallarhorn.

Yeah...

It's raining MC's today. I got one, then one dropped for our teammate during CE. That must be my "Fun drop" for the month.

My regular CE group is MIA. Who wants to join in?

*DJ_Lushious
*DJ_Lushious' friend
*The_Reckoning
*Lazybones18
*Open
*Open

PSN: DJ_Lushious

So here's my choice:

The Devil You Don't
- Outlaw
- Feeding Frenzy
- Armor Piercing, Single Point Sling, and Send It

or

The Chance
- Zen Moment
- Who's Next
- Perfect Balance, Single Point Sling, Field Scout

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Doesn't matter to me who joins. The more the merrier. Even a 32 is not invincible against arc snipers and invisible sneaking melee morons.

Namikaze1

Beat 5 exotic weapons in 2.5 hours of gameplay! If anyone can do it you can!
Too tired to even try.

I'm still waiting for anyone to beat my non-Shards/Energy legendary engram turnover streak. The record is 24 straight legendary engrams where Rahool didn't give me any shards or energy.

Cømet

Banned
How? It's much more competitive and exciting imo

Oh just my usual complaints. Hate fusion rifles, don't like Bladedancers, still wish it was rumble instead of control, ARs feel really weak now, constant super spam....I know these are my usual PvP hates, but they seem to be more standout in IB than vanilla.

Whatever happened to that "hardcore" playlist that was supposed to be coming? Sans supers and motion trackers and such? Was really looking forward to that.

EDIT: Probably hasn't helped just me and a buddy went in together for those last few matches. Matchmade teams are so damn unreliable.

I seriously think Bungie is trying to troll me. I need radiant shards and got energies from the first chest. Did one Nightfall and got 7 ass-shards.... I'm done for tonight. Fuck the raid and Nightfalls. I'm only hitting Iron Banner for the rest of the week.

realcZk

Dr_LawyerCop....

My new best friend...

I love you...

GORGON CHEST GAVE ME MY GJALLARHORN

ITS OVER BUNGIE ITS OVER

NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE GAME

Deku Tree

Haha my first Iron Banner match. It threw me in the game halfway. I can still wreck at level 26

Deku, going to grab a quick bite and I'll be on for Crota's End.

Ok let me know when your ready.

I seriously think Bungie is trying to troll me. I need radiant shards and got energies from the first chest. Did one Nightfall and got 7 ass-shards.... I'm done for tonight. Fuck the raid and Nightfalls. I'm only hitting Iron Banner for the rest of the week.

Your not raiding with us soon?

Top Bottom