• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Dave_6

Trying to solo nightfall and kill myself with my own tripmine after the enemy it stuck to runs towards me. Fuck this.

MildSoss

Aww it's not the other guy? :(
"We aint cheesin this shit? Fuck I'm out"

LOL It's funny, cause after Atheon's cheese got fixed i must of spent a couple hours trying to help him and his crew trying to beat him but he goes and bails after a few tries with us.

ok I'm convinced this is like Monster Hunter (and other games) now, where a seed is assigned to you and your drops are based off that. Nami has some magical RNG Seed that drops tons of exotics, while the rest of us have crappy seeds where I still don't have a Gjallarhorn.

Been suspecting this for a while now. Explains people being prone to certain types of loot. Like me and timebreakers from atheon while others might get a vex every week

Trace

Banned
How do I get random rolls, the two perks seem set in stone?

I mean the perks are random when they are set to the vendors. So the PvE vendor could sell amazing PvP weapons and vice versa depending on the roll they get.

The only way to get random rolls outside of that is to receive them as a drop. I have a Rapier with Hammer Forged, Rodeo, Firefly.

JTran2003

2nd crota run and I got energy, shards, and gloves which I sharded. Need the shard but still disappointed with the loot drops. Still got one character left...

coy

About to start NF with 1 other person if you'd like to join. Trying to knock out all 3 and deal with weeklies another day. Add or join if interested.

PSN: coyquettish

Nc6DXxsh.jpg

PIz5fyR.jpg

Top Bottom