• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

todd360

7mUdx2c.jpg

Mythocast Episode 2 - Damn Randoms, You Scary!

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7944038/episode-2-damn-randoms-you-scary

Sorry were late. Episode 2 had to be redone because it didn't actually record because reasons. Let me know if the audio is better. I tested it with ultimate ears, sennheisers, and an LG soundbar. Thought it was ok. Dose sennheisers doe.

Thanks for listening!

Thought I would post this again since I put it up late last night.

forrest

formerly nacire
Gonna be free in about 30 min or so. Looking for CE, IB, Crucible train or just anything that involves a lot of shooting things!

Agent

Nightfall was a semi bust for loot this week. The only useful thing out of three runs was The Glasshouse, but it has a low stat roll (96 when maxed). Everything else was shards and energy. Yay.

Also got a legendary special engram from the weeekly. Turned into energy. Yay.

Anastasis

What's the lowest level you need to benefit from the hard gorgon checkpoint? Is there any? I have it and wanted to see if a few lower level friends would benefit.

Namikaze1

Had to make my Titan's agility as high as possible to make the jump. Now that I know I can make it, I can resume soloing the first part next week. Gonna hold off on that for now.

It was absolutely raining exotics last night. A good 10+ between CE and VoG. Me there envious as fuck. Everyone crying for Hawkmoon.

First Atheon kill, Hawkmoon number 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

coy

Got Another NITC with Luck in the Chamber and Firefly from NF1.

notbad.jpg

Will see how this compares to Rapier but I'll probably keep both. Options are always a good thing.

Gonna start NF2 if you'd like got room for 1. Add or join coyquettish on PSN.

LkPr

Got Another NITC with Luck in the Chamber and Firefly from NF1.

notbad.jpg

Will see how this compares to Rapier but I'll probably keep both. Options are always a good thing.

Gonna start NF2 if you'd like got room for 1. Add or join coyquettish on PSN.

i'll join if ur open

FirewalkR

So I got one legendary engram from the Nightfall and another legendary engram on the weekly.

Two ascendant energy. Two ascendant shards.

Thanks Rahool!

Ozone

Guess I'll start a Crota's End Fresh Run group.

1. Ozone (ID: Ozone31)

Quote and add yourself! (Also send me a FR)

BokehKing

Banned
Thanks to murzle or marvzel or whomever I ran the nightfall with 3 times earlier today for the tip about finishing the Pocket Infinity final stretch by killing other level 30's in previously instanced areas of old Russia...

Finally got my pocket infinity, plan on leveling it up and abusing it in the crucible

Top Bottom