• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Is that not better than your VOG rolls?

Actually no, I have a grand total of 6 completions of VoG, and I got the Vex, Atheon's Epilogue, Patience and Time, helmet, chest armor, Found Verdict, Corrective Measure and Hezen Vengeance.

Crota’s End is just terrible for me for some reason.

coy

Wow NF2 turned out well. My boy got Prudence II sniper with Unflinching/Field Scout/Clown Cartridge and Ambush scope. The RoF is real high on it as well. For a sniper fan, he is quite pleased. I got an engram (ruh roh) but it gave me TDYD with Clown Cartridge/Field Scout(!!)/Feeding Frenzy. I'm very happy with this. :D

NF3 about to begin if you'd like to partake. Add or join coyquettish on PSN.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Thank you Lunlunqq for the NF run and showing me where to go when taking care of business. Will remember that for the next time.

Edit: Almost forgot. My first exotic drop too. Radiant Dance Machines.

Anastasis

Wow NF2 turned out well. My boy got Prudence II sniper with Unflinching/Field Scout/Clown Cartridge and Ambush scope. The RoF is real high on it as well. For a sniper fan, he is quite pleased. I got an engram (ruh roh) but it gave me TDYD with Clown Cartridge/Field Scout(!!)/Feeding Frenzy. I'm very happy with this. :D

NF3 about to begin if you'd like to partake. Add or join coyquettish on PSN.

Yes! Me!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Someone explain to me why the crucible scout rifle (rapier) is better than the vanguard scout rifle (badger)
Because Crucible.
Good luck at your interview! (hopefully you're already asleep...)
Got the job, btw. Thanks.

I'm gonna go solo the Nightfall later with my Hunter. Invisibility Build + Luck Raspberry is just so much fun. Going invisible to surprise grenade some fools. Just need to finish leveling it all up.

RoKKeR

Got a level 30 version of Light Beyond Nemesis! Nightfall actually produced something worthwhile, don't have to go through updating my current one to 30.

timnich

Anyone doing a Crota's End Raid? The random groups I keep joining have no idea how to clear the bridge cp legit, just wasted a good part of an hour...

Frenden

Banned
Yea, it's good for just doing PVE bounties and strikes. Saves my fingers

I really like those situational guns. One or two interesting quirks on a gun can make patrols so much less boring.

Hard Light is quickly becoming a favorite in that regard.

adin75

Crota raid is so much more fun when the cheese is taken from the table. Just need the helmet now for 32. I guess I could switch to an exotic helmet, but Ruin Wings.

Also had a NLB, Red Death and Hawkmoon drop last night, all dupes, but I don't think I have ever had so many drop in a single night before.

Karl2177

Did a VoG run, a Nightfall, a Weekly, and got a Cryptarch package. I ended today with an Exotic Shard, 10 Strange Coins, and 36 Ascendant Shards. So basically I ended the day with an Exotic Shard and 10 Strange Coins.

Top Bottom