• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

I got three of every normal CE raid weapon except the hunger of crota. I got no HoC. Cuco just got another HoC. His fifth...
What smart loot system?

todd360

some dumb sniper from nightfall. free energy I guess.

O1P2Cb6.gif

Yep. That's ass energy all right.

Ji66a-Man

Guess I'll start a Crota's End Fresh Run group.

1. Ozone (ID: Ozone31)
2. Ji66a-Man (PSN: Ji66a_Man)
3. Friend 1
4. Friend 2

Quote and add yourself! (Also send me a FR)

I have a party of 3 looking for a fresh run and I can do swordbearing with my 32 hunter.

Rubenov

I got three of every normal CE raid weapon except the hunger of crota. I got no HoC. Cuco just got another HoC.
What smart loot system?

5 Swordbreakers, and at least two of every other raid weapon. No HoC. I want a HoC. Might have to reroll the Iron Banner one until I get tracking + 3 shells

Edit: Ugh, can't have those two at the same time as they occupy the same upgrade node

spyder_ur

Schwagger15 said:
Hey all - trying to form a group for tonight. Would like a laid back casual group. Would love to go out around 8 or 8:30 EST ideally.

Only thing is I'd like to run the sword. I'm a 32 Titan but didn't get it done on my first try last week - had a few wipes as I was getting used to it (mostly escaping) and I sensed at least some members of the team wanting to get it done so I let someone else handle it, but I'd really like to try killing him. So some patience would be appreciated. Shouldn't be too bad and I've got some pointers, but wanted to be upfront.

Let me know if you want in. Depending on response now, might repost closer to 8, but let me know if interested.

1. Schwagger15 (spyder_ur) - 32 Titan
2. Dazzler (DazzlerIE) - 31 Titan
3. Coconut (KrugerrandMan) 31 hunter
4. Axelhortsemchi (Lordsirsama), 31 hunter
5. Captscience (captscience) 31 warlock
6. Shadow Kayos

Crota down! Wicked fun getting a clear as the swordbearer. Nervewracking towards the end though. Very cool though.

Thanks team, especially for some patience. Hope the new guy's first raid was good.

Frenden

Banned
I'm not spending motes on IB gear any longer. The lack of an upgrade path for the six (!) Timur's Lashes that I rerolled into perfect little franken-guns broke my heart.

I kept the two best for PvP, dismantled the rest for vault and character space, and probably won't bother again.

Trace

Banned
I'm not spending motes on IB gear any longer. The lack of an upgrade path for the six (!) Timur's Lashes that I rerolled into perfect little franken-guns broke my heart.

I kept the two best for PvP, dismantled the rest for vault and character space, and probably won't bother again.

So don't reroll them as much? Pick three perks that you like and stop when you hit two.

I got three of every normal CE raid weapon except the hunger of crota. I got no HoC. Cuco just got another HoC.
What smart loot system?

And people wonder why I get pissed and skip the raid. No point in me spending time, hoping to get the 17 shards I need to max out the raid gauntlets. I'd rather grind Iron Banner and at least I know by the end I'll have what I need to hit 32. And picking up a 331 Timurs Lash on the way isn't bad at all.

Mythocast Episode 2 - Damn Randoms, You Scary!

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7944038/episode-2-damn-randoms-you-scary

Sorry were late. Episode 2 had to be redone because it didn't actually record because reasons. Let me know if the audio is better. I tested it with ultimate ears, sennheisers, and an LG soundbar. Thought it was ok. Dose sennheisers doe.

Thanks for listening!

Only 20mins in but really good second episode. Sounds like you guys grinded out some marks and picked up legendary mythocast gear.

shem935

Banned
And people wonder why I get pissed and skip the raid. No point in me spending time, hoping to get the 17 shards I need to max out the raid gauntlets. I'd rather grind Iron Banner and at least I know by the end I'll have what I need to hit 32. And picking up a 331 Timurs Lash on the way isn't bad at all.

I think the situation for raid drops has drastically improved. In the same time frame (4 weeks of raiding) I had only gotten one armor drop from VOG. Now I have 2 characters at 32 and the third is halfway there.

Frenden

Banned
So don't reroll them as much? Pick three perks that you like and stop when you hit two.

No need for me to, really. I have two GREAT rolls and will use them in PvP where the damage doesn't matter. I've got plenty of other guns for PvE. And no motes wasted.

I just don't see rerolling the IB gear as a good use of motes for me. I'd rather buy the occasional exotic engram or a rad cloak.

I wasted somewhere around 70-80 motes the first time they let us re-roll items and regret it, is all.

I think the situation for raid drops has drastically improved. In the same time frame (4 weeks of raiding) I had only gotten one armor drop from VOG. Now I have 2 characters at 32 and the third is halfway there.

Well lucky you, my haul after 4 runs in two weeks is 40 energies, 2 black hammer, 2 swordsbreakers, 4 gauntlets, and 4 shards...

Deku Tree

Well lucky you, my haul after 4 runs in two weeks is 40 energies, 2 black hammer, 2 swordsbreakers, 4 gauntlets, and 4 shards...

I still think the raid is fun anyway though.

Top Bottom