• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Got CE helm for my Warlock. Very nice.

I'll join any other CE raids here. Need shards.

Didn't notice that you got the helm...congrats!

Thanks all that were there for being patient while I gave the sword a go. Maybe I'll be able to get him next time. I just can't pay like I'll down him in two swords.

shem935

Banned
Despite all the weird and negative things I have to say about the DLC the pace of Crota's end is pitch perfect. Feels like a full tilt sprint all the way through.

Deku Tree

Actually no, I have a grand total of 6 completions of VoG, and I got the Vex, Atheon's Epilogue, Patience and Time, helmet, chest armor, Found Verdict, Corrective Measure and Hezen Vengeance.

Crota’s End is just terrible for me for some reason.

You got very lucky with the VoG.

Rsinart

Oh destiny... NF1 6 Shards, Gorgon chest try 1: 6 shards, try 2: 3 Shards, try 3: 3 shards.... I am having no luck this week. Up to 150+ useless shards now.

coy

NF3 was shards. :(

2/3 ain't bad but I am glad PSN was working with us when I got home. Thanks again to Kyo, LkPr and Vernon for jumping in. Always good to group with GAF.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Welp now I can run Crota on Warlock, figured out the jump/movement for it

99.9% on Hunter
90% on Titan
75% on Warlock

jadedm17

I run two characters : A Warlock and a Hunter.
Last few weeks I've acquired Ruin Wings, a 33 light Helmet and Chest.
Today I got Boots upgrading Vanguard. Looks like I have to make a Titan now.
ohshit this 1-20 grind bleck

I don't want to complain about getting an Exotic from Nightfall, but it's a letdown to get a dupe when you have so few RNG exotics to begin with. I got another Thunderlord tonight, which will be nice to have. So far, game has given me 2 URs, 2 Thunderlords and 1 Monte Carlo. Would be nice to get a little more variety.

Top Bottom