• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

jadedm17

I don't want to complain about getting an Exotic from Nightfall, but it's a letdown to get a dupe when you have so few RNG exotics to begin with. I got another Thunderlord tonight, which will be nice to have. So far, game has given me 2 URs, 2 Thunderlords and 1 Monte Carlo. Would be nice to get a little more variety.
Better than nothing.
I never complain for dupes, the shards help power the few exotics I do get.
(My extra Hawkmoon and icebreaker have helped power my current weapons.)

CE boots! Finally can be 32 and not worry about that anymore.

No idea how I'll get the Titan (and Warlock ugh) to 30-31 in short-order. Guess I'll have to set aside a few days to grinding out Vanguard rank (and commendations now; bleh) through bounties/patrol missions to get where I can buy some CE/updated armor. Just a bit difficult when as a 28 things are sort of out of reach and the rest of the game has no interest in working to get you to the position to do so.

Btw thanks DJ for getting me into the alt run.

Deku Tree

Do you get a better IB buff with goldspiral than million million shader?

And do the higher level emblems give you a bigger buff too?

MildSoss

Bungie, I promise if you give me a hawkmoon this week i'll start using No Land Beyond since you're so persistent on forcing me to use it. :(

EL CUCO

Crota's End ended 3x, each time by a different Samurai.

Great run tonight Deku, Mildsoss, Magic, and Ray! Taking a victory lap through the Iron Banner :D

So I've tried using a Special Ammo synth like 5 times today and they aren't working. Nothing happens. The only perk I have on my armor related to special weapons is for faster reload from the Raid gauntlets. I'm also using Plan C.

Is this a known bug?

13 shards and a second HoC from my hunter's raid. Meh, was hoping for some dupe armor with something other than strength stats. All strength and no intelligence is doodoo.

lt519

Raid is getting too easy at 32. Just beat it twice in ~30 minutes each time and only one wipe each time at Crota. No cheese on thrall but only sent one across at the bridge.

Definitely going for flawless at some point should be real easy with a few tries.

Top Bottom