• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

The ever elusive Hawkmoon and Praxic Fire. *sigh*. Did 1 CE, 3 Gorgon chest, 3 NF and I only got 1 exotic and it was the fucking Dragon's Breath. Gosh dammit. Where the fuck are the exotics I want?! I wish I could trade in my 3 extra Gjallarhorns for at least a Hawkmoon.

Trading if you're in the same instance would be nice. I've already got a Hawkmoon per character. Me still getting them is just the game flipping off the rest of my fireteam lol

NastyBook

Welp, outside of a Starfire Protocol that may or not be stronger than the Xur version I have, the Nightfalls were a bust. LOL

GGs Shem and Pigeon.

Oichi, are you ready? I'll pass this stuff back off to my Titan, since she's 32.

coy

Awesome run guys, got him at enrage and dead and got the helmet! Deathsinger dropped 3 erotics for us too!
Funniest Crota fights I've experienced. Between the early Ogre and enrage death/clear, today has been extremely entertaining. Not to mention Ir Yut dropping 3 exotics for the group, it was worthwhile.

shem935

Banned
Welp, outside of a Starfire Protocol that may or not be stronger than the Xur version I have, the Nightfalls were a bust. LOL

GGs Shem and Pigeon.

Oichi, are you ready? I'll pass this stuff back off to my Titan, since she's 32.

Thanks for the help Shem and gibb. Arc burn is particularly tough for me bc I don't have good arc weps.

Yup thanks for the run. Things got weird at the end again but we pulled through.

joecanada

Finished 3 Crota runs each on X1 and PS4 this week and I'm still Crota raid helmless. I've lost all motivation to play for the week. orz

Ya it's pretty dumb there should be a multiplier at least for items you don't have. I never got vog boots and I'll never get ce boots. And of course boots you can't get exotics for that I know of. It's a purposeful barrier imo. Forever 29 is now forever 31. I've run the raid every week

Matchew

Only thing I got today that was good was the Black Hammer and not sure if I like it or not. Kinda hard to hit 3 in a row for most enemies, although it made the earth strike a cake walk and very fast to get through.

Rehsa

Got the helmet tonight :D Thanks again xplicitone, coy, Acorn and the rest!

5wUKU4Q.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Any1 notice that after this patch Crota has really been getting up way to early, I have no clue what triggers it, but his animation from kneel down to getting up sometimes is instant

I do sword duty most of the time and my inner timing for his kneel-down to getting up is off by 1.5 seconds
Private was doing sword and I was calling out the hit marker and combo callback, almost 3 times in a row he would get up way to quick
Hell 1 time he was instant with me and the hunter invis trick and caught me off guard, I was just had hit 4th strike and already invis, but somehow that instant stand-up and he swatted me down =/

NastyBook

Any1 notice that after this patch Crota has really been getting up way to early, I have no clue what triggers it, but his animation from kneel down to getting up sometimes is instant

I do sword duty most of the time and my inner timing for his kneel-down to getting up is off by 1.5 seconds
Private was doing sword and I was calling out the hit marker and combo callback, almost 3 times in a row he would get up way to quick
Hell 1 time he was instant with me and the hunter invis trick and caught me off guard, I was just had hit 4th strike and already invis, but somehow that instant stand-up and he swatted me down =/
Working as intended.

Rehsa

It does seem faster for sure

Rixa

Yea, for us it did this once last night (2 CE runs). We thought it might be due to lag and played on (our sword carrier died due to this), but now as you mention it.

I did notice some weird agrro. Everytime when he needed 1 more shield breaker before his death, he was able to blast me to death. The thing is I always leave at the same times I normally leave. Meh who knows? Maybe I am overthinking things.

Got the helmet tonight :D Thanks again xplicitone, coy, Acorn and the rest!

5wUKU4Q.jpg

Funniest Crota fights I've experienced. Between the early Ogre and enrage death/clear, today has been extremely entertaining. Not to mention Ir Yut dropping 3 exotics for the group, it was worthwhile.

Hahaha what a crazy run!! Thanks to yall for sticking with my lead and first run/kill! Was a blast. Congrats on the drops and the helm Rehsa!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I am the swordbearer with no mic!

Gloves, helmet, class item and NO LAND BEYOND!

You guys want to run another one? I have two alts still.

Thank you for all your help! I just hit 32 so if you need help with a raid, I can still go for a bit.

Nice haul btw.

ocean

Banned
Crota gave my Hunter 2 Energies + a Fusion Rifle like last week.

Then I take a good look at my inventory and realize he also dropped an Ice Breaker. I would have preferred Black Hammer but I can't complain about this drop :)

Thanks for the update. Higher loot drops my ass I'm skipping IB again

I should add that the enemy teams only received ships too. Never saw a weapon drop.

It was great playing with ya'

Got myself to the same point, if this keeps up I'll be Rank 5 by Thursday lol
Then Glimmer R' Us over the weekend like a mad man, I need roughly 55,000 to buy 3 gauntlets (hoping to hit Rank 4 with all 3 chars in that process) + 2 RL launchers to re-roll to 1 Arc and 1 Void based with good perks hopefully

Yeah, you too man, for sure. I sent you an invite a little while ago but I'm pretty sure you were afk in orbit for a while, ha.

Definitely gonna hit the glimmer farm hard this weekend. I'll buy a few gauntlets if I hit rank 4 on 2+ characters, plus at least 2 Timur's so I can hold onto the first decent roll I get and roll a 2nd one into the ground if needed.

Rehsa

Nice haul! You get a helmet and you get a helmet! If you need another I'd be willing to stay up and run my 30 warlock through it

EL CUCO

Very nice! Just have your team generate some orbs and grab them before you make your approach so you can animation cancel into a super immediately after an R2 smash connects, you can get him in 3.
Thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind. I don't think I've ever supered Crota o_0

1. Djblackice
2. Kadey
3. Rsin
4. Dawnoflife

Need 2 more to start a fresh CE raid

Thanks for taking me along. Lvl 29 and all. I needed the mats as it was that toons first CE raid.

Didn't get any Raid gear for it, but I must have had the blessings of Nami with me.

Hard Light dropped at Deathsinger. Fuck ya, something new (Thunderlord dupe at NF). 2 exotics in one day. I can't believe it.

Top Bottom