• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

GlamFM

Banned
I want a trophy room in the tower that displays all my Raid Gear that has gotten obsolete over time.

Like in Assassins Creed. Would also have me playing the Raids over and over again until I have everything.

Annnnd it would also free up my inventory.

Bungie, get working on it now - unless it´s already on the disc and you just want 20 bucks to unlock it.

david-alvarez-acu-env-villa-trophyroom.jpg

TP-DK

What IB rank was he at the time? That kinda bums me out assuming he wasn't 3+....

You must have better luck than us. Played a lot of matches and saw 0 exotic or IB weapon drops for either team, only maybe 2-3 crappy ships total. Oh well.

He was only rank one, so I dont think the rank makes any difference. And I got no luck its always someone at the oppossing team that gets an exotic, shit right before I wrote this someone got No Land Beyond.

Am I crazy to want to buy the Three Little Words pulse rifle at the Crucible? Only three remaining vendor weapons I want are there:

1.) TFWPKY 1969 hand cannon
2.) Against All Odds machine gun
3.) Three Little Words pulse rifle (tied for highest PR impact in the game...)

I can burn the rest of my vanguard marks on materials... they'll never buff PRs though.

Indeed, till Tuesday.

Does IB sniper have more impact than Black Hammer?

Exact same base impact: 32, tied for highest in the game currently. They have very similar stats actually outside the perks of course. I would be very excited to get one to drop...

He was only rank one, so I dont think the rank makes any difference. And I got no luck its always someone at the oppossing team that gets an exotic, shit right before I wrote this someone got No Land Beyond.

Damn, that is kinda discouraging the drop rate is so crazy low... but thanks for the info!

E92 M3

Am I crazy to want to buy the Three Little Words pulse rifle at the Crucible? Only three remaining vendor weapons I want are there:

I can burn the rest of my vanguard marks on materials... they'll never buff PRs though.

Exact same base impact: 32, tied for highest in the game currently. They have very similar stats actually outside the perks of course. I would be very excited to get one to drop...

Damn, that is kinda discouraging the drop rate is so crazy low... but thanks for the info!

Thanks man. We cut through Crota's End like warm butter last night!

They're the same.

Thanks guys, looks like I have to play a lot of IB. I love sniper rifles.

PuMa

Three Little Words is actually pretty decent, even for a pulse rifle.

Leotarius

I want a trophy room in the tower that displays all my Raid Gear that has gotten obsolete over time.

Like in Assassins Creed. Would also have me playing the Raids over and over again until I have everything.

Annnnd it would also free up my inventory.

Bungie, get working on it now - unless it´s already on the disc and you just want 20 bucks to unlock it.

david-alvarez-acu-env-villa-trophyroom.jpg

Man, you read my mind. I've even thought how cool it would be for this to be tied to your ship. The rarer the ship, the more space you would have, and the cooler it would look.

Speaking of using your ship as a hub, It would be cool if you could also walk around the bridge, go read some grimoire lore in the "grimoire room", or even hang out with your fire team.

Am I crazy to want to buy the Three Little Words pulse rifle at the Crucible?

getting any Pulse rifle is crazytalk :D i just don't see any benefits in those before they get big accuracy and damage buffs.

Scout rifles and assault rifles have them so beat. (Bad JuJu is the only exception with some purpose as a Thrall-gun)

gdt

Anyone up for a fresh Crota run? I'll be taking my Lvl 32 Hunter, and can be the swordbearer. No cheese please.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

GlamFM

Banned
Man, you read my mind. I've even thought how cool it would be for this to be tied to your ship. The rarer the ship, the more space you would have, and the cooler it would look.

Speaking of using your ship as a hub, It would be cool if you could also walk around the bridge, go read some grimoire lore in the "grimoire room", or even hang out with your fire team.

Yep, all of this.

Think Mass Effects NORMANDY.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Anyone up for a fresh Crota run? I'll be taking my Lvl 32 Hunter, and can be the swordbearer. No cheese please.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

I'm up for. Level 31 warlock. YKERR on psn

I finally remembered to hit "save video clip" after a Crota Kill while I'm running the sword! It actually worked, too :D
http://youtu.be/A_5YeLkMHg8

Nice kill! Good to see what you do from your perspective!

Good stuff. Heard from Timba loot was pretty repetitive again. I took my time off to get caught up on Star Wars Rebels.

I'll hit Iron Banner this week and hopefully by next week I'll be 32 with a Timurs Lash in the holster :)

PuMa

getting any Pulse rifle is crazytalk :D i just don't see any benefits in those before they get big accuracy and damage buffs.

Scout rifles and assault rifles have them so beat. (Bad JuJu is the only exception with some purpose as a Thrall-gun)

I'm one of the few that actually likes a good pulse rifle. There are just not many of them.

E92 M3

Destiny 2 is when we will have hub ships. In fact, Destiny 2 will be an amazing experience I bet. I just hope they allow us to transfer a ton of stuff over.

PuMa

Destiny 2 is when we will have hub ships. In fact, Destiny 2 will be an amazing experience I bet. I just hope they allow us to transfer a ton of stuff over.

Agreed. They did say our guardians will carry over in some fashion. Whatever that means.

Three Little Words is actually pretty decent, even for a pulse rifle.

Bad JuJu really got me to warm up to the class but they clearly aren't as good as other primary options as a general rule. Still very fun to use though and my issue is that I will have nothing else to spend marks on at that point. I'll have two characters with 150+ C-Marks within the next couple days. I already have everything decent from the Vanguard, so... might as well give it a shot.

I just can't deal with low impact versions of really any gun type.

I decided to play one game of Iron Banner before heading to work. Team won and I had the highest score. For someone who isn't actually good at PvP, this feels great. I'm going to be chasing this feeling for the rest of the week, as I grind to rank 5. My love of handcannons outweighs my indifference towards crucible.

realcZk

I decided to play one game of Iron Banner before heading to work. Team won and I had the highest score. For someone who isn't actually good at PvP, this feels great. I'm going to be chasing this feeling for the rest of the week, as I grind to rank 5. My love of handcannons outweighs my indifference towards crucible.

you got this, giver of gjallarhorns :)

matmanx1

The vendor version of Three Little Words is decent but still has two weaknesses. The reload speed is on the slow side and even with the higher impact the magazine feels too small to actually kill anything other than trash tier mobs without having to reload at least once. I leveled it up and it's got potential but unless Bungie decides to make pulse rifles do more damage per hit it will still be on the weak side.

Also, the IB sniper is great. I bought one during the last tournament and have spray and play (increas reload speed when magazine is empty) and final round (last round does bonus damage). With a 3 round magazine I am getting bonus damage every third shot and have extremely fast reloads. The final round was doing almost 25k damage on the fallen walker weak spot during the NF last night. (Mine is an arc version).

Dave_6

Thanks again to stb for getting together with me to do a couple nightfalls and weeklies last night. Got the Obsidian Mind for my Warlock and the 1st NF got me the Vanquisher VIII auto rifle. Can't remember the perks exactly (one is more stability the longer it is fired) but isn't it supposed to be one of the best auto rifles in the game?

Stop it.. it hurts now i do not have this :( tweet deej is it? there artists would love that.

Can't figure out the best Warlock setup for Crota's End.

I have every piece of raid gear, but which exotic to equip? I have Skull, Apothesis, Voidfang (but not 32), Starfire, and Claws. I realize Praxic Fire would probably be best, but what are my options without it?

spyder_ur

How is the Vanguard Sniper (LDR). Got 160 marks on one of my characters and looking for an upgrade from my Prudence.

Not much else really interests me from the Vanguard weapons that I don't have.

I have every piece of raid gear, but which exotic to equip? I have Skull, Apothesis, Voidfang (but not 32), Starfire, and Claws. I realize Praxic Fire would probably be best, but what are my options without it?

I generally actually go Voidwalker through most of it. Experimenting running with bad juju especially in the maze

raindoc

apo. it's HoPF for the head.

Deku Tree

Thanks man. We cut through Crota's End like warm butter last night!

For sure. I don't remember wiping.

Good stuff. Heard from Timba loot was pretty repetitive again. I took my time off to get caught up on Star Wars Rebels.

I'll hit Iron Banner this week and hopefully by next week I'll be 32 with a Timurs Lash in the holster :)

I got gloves and chest for my Titan. Now my warlock is 32. My Titan has 2/3 gear for 32 and my Hunter also has 2/3 gear. No helmet for Titan or Hunter. Titan needs boots and Hunter needs Chest piece. I have enough Radiant mats to take both Titan and Hunter to 32. Just need the armor.

Drops not that repetitive. But IMO You were spoiled by being extremely lucky with VoG drops.

Boguester got a fourth GHorn fighting Atheon yesterday with me and I still never got one. a few weeks ago doing atheon LiK got a repeat GHorn too. I do wish the loot system was better or has some kind of a token system.

How do we know your not going to bail and rage quit at the last minute next week too?

Lolz

dB Viper

Can't make the 2nd lamp jump cheese solo with my hunter...

Warlock I did it just fine. Argh.

Nightfall rewards thus far: Unwilling Soul 09. Sweet, thanks for that. =/

raindoc

Boguester got a fourth GHorn fighting Atheon yesterday with me and I still never got one. a few weeks ago doing atheon LiK got a repeat GHorn too. I do wish the loot system was better or has some kind of a token system.

nightfall reward: the same fucking item I have equipped. three weeks in a row. how hard can it be to write a code that avoids shit like that?

How is the Vanguard Sniper (LDR). Got 160 marks on one of my characters and looking for an upgrade from my Prudence.

Not much else really interests me from the Vanguard weapons that I don't have.

it's great, get the armor piercing upgrade to shoot through walls. Fun times in Crucible and finally you can kill that one Vandal in Devils Lair strike! :D

Got Dragon's Breath from Deathsinger and Claws of Ahamkara from weekly, plus Hunter raid chest which was the only missing piece. Still mad about yesterday's dry NF run though, that's how much it hurts to get 2 ass shards from a nightfall.

deadduck

it's great, get the armor piercing upgrade to shoot through walls. Fun times in Crucible and finally you can kill that one Vandal in Devils Lair strike! :D

It's worth 150 marks for shooting that shotgun camper inside the automatic doors between A and B on blind watch.

I'd buy a Saterine Rapier over it, but that's about it.

For sure. I don't remember wiping.

I got gloves and chest for my Titan. Now my warlock is 32. My Titan has 2/3 gear for 32 and my Hunter also has 2/3 gear. No helmet for Titan or Hunter. Titan needs boots and Hunter needs Chest piece. I have enough Radiant mats to take both Titan and Hunter to 32. Just need the armor.

Drops not that repetitive. But IMO You were spoiled by being extremely lucky with VoG drops.

How do we know your not going to bail and rage quit at the last minute next week too?

Lolz

Just frustrated Deku. I want to be stuck at 31 because of my own merit, not because I can't hit the Powerball.

Top Bottom