• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

that could be 4 of us:

1) Kadey
2) death4romabove22
3) Doomshroom
4) raindoc
5) ...
6) ...

I've already gotten the Crota kill, but need the rest though. I can join if you don't mind me leaving at the end. It should be be too hard to find a gaffer who wants the Crota checkpoint.

Psn dawnoflife

Midas

Bungie, can you please give us a date for the hard mode of Crota's End with the next update? That would be nice. Thank you!

Yeah, it is kind of worthless. I am going to hit rank 4 this week and hit level 32 with mat conversion, but I would likely just hit it next week anyway after reset since I need so few Rad shards. Not really worth it.

Yeah, it's really not unless you also want to upgrade Murmur and eventually Necrocraptasm. Lv31 will be just fine for hard mode, just like Lv 30 is fine for normal and Lv28 was fine for hard VoG (with a good group of course).

Homeboyd

Bungie, can you please give us a date for the hard mode of Crota's End with the next update? That would be nice. Thank you!
lol I think that's going to depend on how fast they can fix all the post-patch cheese that was supposed to fix all the previous cheese, and then again how fast they can fix all the cheese after the next patch.

I guess what I'm saying is; just release it :) People find a way.

raindoc

And me. Psn is Ty_84.

already happened.
quoting for new page (CE run):

that could be 4 of us:

1) Kadey
2) death4romabove22
3) Doomshroom
4) raindoc
5) Born2Live
6) ...

EDIT:
I've already gotten the Crota kill, but need the rest though. I can join if you don't mind me leaving at the end. It should be be too hard to find a gaffer who wants the Crota checkpoint.

Psn dawnoflife

i honestly'd prefer someone not planning on bailing short of the end, but if noone else is interested... what does the rest say? we ready?

lol I think that's going to depend on how fast they can fix all the post-patch cheese that was supposed to fix all the previous cheese, and then again how fast they can fix all the cheese after the next patch.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18693-1377611344-26.gif

Now it moves!

Cømet

Banned
Yep, I gotta get that New 3DS XL Majora's Mask edition. Yessir.

I really want to download Galaxy 2 today but seems pretty lazy when the disc is right over there... next to Galaxy 1, Metroid Prime Trilogy and DKC Returns... if only they were HD ;_;

Ah, that makes sense. I just hope they make a full set of 36 light IB gear so we have some aesthetic options while remaining Lv32.

I kinda think I'll still be playing BB then... if DS 2 was any indication.

I bet they will sometime after House of Wolves...just to be dicks about it lol Currently my favourite armour set maxes out at 31 but meh! Only need 32 in Crota's End anyway.

May have to check price of Galaxy 2. Have the disc too but.....lazy!

noomi

Why do legendary engrams never turn into exotics for me... not even once :(

I was wondering the other day if the RNG for legendary engrams happens at the time you pick it up, or at the time Rahool decrypts it.... *scratches head*

Any engrams I pick up on my alts, I usually vault and then pickup on my main (rank 51 now...). Wondering if this is somehow messing up my chances. Getting paranoid!

For real, it is hopeless. As the Kotaku article siad. "You can't patch players."

spyder_ur

Upgrade vault space.... or.... Don't segment it. If I want to put some weapons in the armor slots let me do it.

I'd also like a smaller version of the vault in our ship. Something we can access from orbit without going to the fuckin tower every time.

This is a great call. I almost never have armor in the vault because there are really only a few relevant possible pieces once you pass a certain level. Weapons, however, I'm a total mess there.

Upgrade vault space.... or.... Don't segment it. If I want to put some weapons in the armor slots let me do it.

I'd also like a smaller version of the vault in our ship. Something we can access from orbit without going to the fuckin tower every time.

This is a great call. I almost never have armor in the vault because there are really only a few relevant possible pieces once you pass a certain level. Weapons, however, I'm a total mess there.

Would be nice if we could use the app to move stuff from and to the vault.

E92 M3

I want an easter egg where we can fight mozzarella.

I got Newsbreaker. I actually like the color and look of the ship.

Pics?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
over 1/8th through OT15 in a day

59,412 views at the moment, which is more than the current Halo OT even though that was created on the 4th (???)

LiK currently has more posts than Nami.

59,412 views at the moment, which is more than the current Halo OT even though that was created on the 4th (???)

3rd place! Also, RIP Zoba. All those carries must have broken his typing fingers.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Weird, can anyone who is more familiar with the community explain why Halo's OTs skip from 21 to 23?

I know there must be a legit reason, at the beginning of OT23 there are people asking for the title to be changed to "the right number," so it must have said OT22 to begin with. But the final post in OT21 links you to the current one which is OT23. Wha?

E92 M3

Weird, can anyone who is more familiar with the community explain why Halo's OTs skip from 21 to 23?

I know there must be a legit reason, at the beginning of OT23 there are people asking for the title to be changed to "the right number," so it must have said OT22 to begin with. But the final post in OT21 links you to the current one which is OT23. Wha?

Destiny on their heels ;)

--

I will forever regret not buying Don't Touch Me :(

stb

Thanks again to stb for getting together with me to do a couple nightfalls and weeklies last night. Got the Obsidian Mind for my Warlock and the 1st NF got me the Vanquisher VIII auto rifle. Can't remember the perks exactly (one is more stability the longer it is fired) but isn't it supposed to be one of the best auto rifles in the game?

Always happy to raid/weekly/nf/daily with you.

I pulled Monte Carlo from the NF, which was nice because it's one of the exotics I don't have. Really starting to feel the vault size crush; I don't wanna shard anything but dupes. =\

LiK

Like I said, I'll make Nami earn his shame!

EL CUCO

Pwned

Edit: holy crap I'm in the top 5.
I need to slow down.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess I'll be swordbearer unless last person is 32 or you guys want to do it with 31 or 30. Just call it out for me, etc.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yeah, it is kind of worthless. I am going to hit rank 4 this week and hit level 32 with mat conversion, but I would likely just hit it next week anyway after reset since I need so few Rad shards. Not really worth it.

Yeah the time to rank didn't sync well with the mat drops I was getting from CE. By the time I hit rank 4 last week or so, I didn't even need the conversion. Poorly implemented, unless ass energy/shards will take over as the base material for HoW items.

how... how does one check post count in this thread?

Click the number of replies on the main forum page across from the thread title.

Top Bottom