• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

phen0m24

I just beat the first section of CE solo on my Titan, so it's working well.

I couldn't video me actually playing, too tough with one hand lol.

http://youtu.be/ffL4sCkIwrc

Anyone need a 32 Titan for CE?

Dude that's awesome. Our hotel connection was abysmal - yours looked great!

One thing I want to do with mine is buy a wireless powerline adapter for my downstairs area as the wired one isn't cutting it for me. That looks great though man!

Lima

Lima how on earth did you hit 5 so fast? Bounties? Have you slept? Eaten?

Wow

I did all bounties both days so far. They are super easy anyway. I already had the class item, emblem and shader from the other Iron Banner events and I bought the buff obviously. Then it's just a matter of playing like a mad man. I did play a lot.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hey squall and anyone else readin in my group,

what class are you bringing? I think what I wanna do is use my lock or titan up to crota then switch to my Hunter to KEEL him with the sword. wonder which would be a better fit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm impressed and confused at the same time. That must've been like 1000+ marks worth of games.

Previous IB, it took me four days of playing like 4 hours a day to get to final Rank and that's with every buff possible.

CREMSteve

Dude that's awesome. Our hotel connection was abysmal - yours looked great!

One thing I want to do with mine is buy a wireless powerline adapter for my downstairs area as the wired one isn't cutting it for me. That looks great though man!
Thanks, I'm doing the weekly solo if you'd like to join in.

StrykerIsland

Navy Bean

Is it possible to do Xyor solo? I don't see any of my regulars online and really want to finish the bounty.

If you're XboxOne (lol) and want to help feel free to join dmh33.

Trakan

I did all bounties both days so far. They are super easy anyway. I already had the class item, emblem and shader from the other Iron Banner events and I bought the buff obviously. Then it's just a matter of playing like a mad man. I did play a lot.

Play with us, get that spear.

Can confirm. But when we tried it, only I went across and hid on the ogre side. But before the ogres showed up, the totems on the ogre side flared up for som reason and we all died. I want to know why this happened....

Saw something similar. Have yet to nail down all the specifics but I think this cheese method has timer that sets off the totems. Have to kill both ogres fast.

Anecdotally, the first person across had to kill the gatekeeper for ogre to spawn at all. When they didn't, ogre never spawned.

hey squall and anyone else readin in my group,

what class are you bringing? I think what I wanna do is use my lock or titan up to crota then switch to my Hunter to KEEL him with the sword. wonder which would be a better fit.
Lock for me and Hunter for Palom

Namikaze1

Nami sold his ass soul to the Cryptarch.

Great podcast btw. It got really good towards the end when you guys started digging in to the meat of Destiny...more meat!
Cryptarch is afraid of me. He knows of my dark powers!

Did exotics start raining down as soon as you unlocked the ability, or did your luck gradually go into overdrive?
It went into overdrive during christmas break.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lock for me and Hunter for Palom
carbine lock, wins hunter most likely. all about that jay then
i mean in that we would certainly benefit from a titan :D

I've been thinking a lot about ideal fireteam makeups lately, for people who have multiple characters to form effective fireteams for the content they're doing. might try and write something up.
Well. I'll be on from 7:30 to 11:30 PM PST tonight. If anyone is interested in helping a 26'er try VOG on normal....please let me know.
ah man. if I'm free still within that time frame I'll see if anyone else is up for it. problem is, if you have multiple people who have never done it, the time to complete can vary a bit and I wouldn't want to go past 11:30

gdt

I'm level 26. Is that still too low to try a Raid?

I recommend hitting 27 so you can fully enjoy the final phase of the Vault of Glass.

As a 26 there you might be going down a lot.

But you can certainly get in and when you hit 30 you can certainly complete Crota's End.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well. I'll be on from 7:30 to 11:30 PM PST tonight. If anyone is interested in helping a 26'er try VOG on normal....please let me know.

I'm going to help a low level later get some free raid goods. You can tag along if you like. It's around 10 PM EST which is like 7 over there.

JTran2003

WHOAguiterninja thanks for the crota run. You did a great job as sword bearer especially for the first time.

As for LFG, never again... Makes me glad they fixed most of the cheeses.

Top Bottom