• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
the will of the hawk seeks those deserving, all in due time. once they have proven their worth.

or if they cheat like nami.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Would anyone be willing to help me (LVL28) Warlock do Crota on PS4 ? Basically me riding along?

I'll be on around 10PM EST.

PSN: djblue_89

If you can't find a group I'll help you out to get some free goodies so you get a chance of getting something that will level you up.

If raid group currently going on needs help I'll join. Looks like Naked hooked it up with the checkpoint so I don't have to.

Namikaze1

the will of the hawk seeks those deserving, all in due time. once they have proven their worth.

I got all my Hawkmoons the proper way.

Through a legendary engram! Hmmph!

I even got my first one in the first week and a half after launch!

My first one was my first exotic too.

EL CUCO

Nami sold his ass soul to the Cryptarch.

Great podcast btw. It got really good towards the end when you guys started digging in to the meat of Destiny...more meat!

joecanada

I've gotten MIDA as a Nightfall reward three weeks in a row.

Gettin' real sick of your shit, RNG.

it's good for you.. ive gotten zero exotics in over a month. at least you are in the system.

hey has anyone soloed lamps in ce with the mida and warlock? is this fairly doable, want to try tonight.

E92 M3

I got all my Hawkmoons the proper way.

Through a legendary engram! Hmmph!

I even got my first one in the first week and a half after launch!

My first one was my first exotic too.

Did exotics start raining down as soon as you unlocked the ability, or did your luck gradually go into overdrive?

djblue89

If you can't find a group I'll help you out to get some free goodies so you get a chance of getting something that will level you up.

If raid group currently going on needs help I'll join. Looks like Naked hooked it up with the checkpoint so I don't have to.

Thanks

Dang some of yall are rank 5 already haha good work.
Super stressful & busy day at work today. Going to be a long day. Darn year end.

Going to put that buff to work this weekend.

Dazzler

I'm rank one on IB as of now, hoping an extended session on Thurs night, Fri night and all weekend + Monday will get me to 5

Lima

Rank 5? Sweet baby Jesus.

I've seen some shit this IB I can tell you that.

Queue up for IB without a party of 6. Checks ranks and gear of other people while queuing. Sees lvl 22 and 24. Oh I just know they are gonna be on my team and of course they end up on my team. Please why? Just log off and jump out of a plane without a parachute. Seems like that would be more fun.

Top Bottom