• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

EL CUCO

I think we'll be alright for future runs.

What I suggested was that as the swordbearer goes to pick up the sword, a number of people just starts hitting him with primaries and as soon as swordbearer gets on the rocks, unload the heavies. Basically the thing is to not let the swordbearer stand around for too long as the sword disappears. In our group, we also have trouble with the knights. A 32 with Icebreaker can take care of them easily.
As I told Ortho. The high jumps I was making because Crota was still standing when I was near him. Didn't want him to make a sandwich out of me.
Is there Sword holder a 32? That helps immensely in making up ground for any bad Kneels.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
this is like the 4th time GAFfers have ran into severe Laggers
Nothing miniscule either, I'm talking, enemy standing still for 5 seconds, killing 3 of us then, dieing 5 seconds later or a Titan already dead by my CM yet pulls off super and dies a few seconds later, I get an assist, cause I see his body get void FR kill animation

phen0m24

Halfway through the podcast and enjoying it! Still hope to get in on that action.

Thoughts:
Kadey1up has no mic and she raids like a boss. :)

Here's an idea for all the people that don't have raid buddies and want matchmaking. Why not make a raid Playlist and create segmented portions of the raid for people to learn the sections? Start it with an explanatory cutscene.

We're never going to that Playlist because we're going for the full event, but it would give Noobs a way to experience it in pieces without the pressure to complete the entire raid. Just a thought.

Edit: or we jump into the Playlist and help out!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let me know if you get another group together and I'll join. Just going to complete some bounties.

I already did all my weekly stuff. Just wanted to help out. But I'll help out again if a group needs it.

Is there Sword holder a 32? That helps immensely in making up ground for any bad Kneels.

A 32 can't do much if the sword disappears too early, Crota running away, people getting killed by stray hits, not getting a chance to hit him properly due to various reasons, etc. I still think we did good. Just have to fix minor problems.
I forgot who's group I ran it with yesterday but the gameplan was flawless. I ran the sword and Crota was killed in less than 5.

Shito

Ok week so far: still no exotic at gorgon cp, but icebreaker from first nightfall, and now light beyond nemesis from my second nightfall.
That also means Xur now has HIGH CHANCES of selling those this week...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll be hanging out at Gorgon checkpoint again as soon as I get this daily. Time to mess around with Universal remote.

djblue89

Would anyone be willing to help me (LVL28) Warlock do Crota on PS4 ? Basically me riding along?

I'll be on around 10PM EST.

PSN: djblue_89

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just finished listening to the Mythocast. Great job to Todd, Hawkian, Fig, Nami, and Greenymac!
Agreed. I meant to comment on this--I listened to the latest episode last night and thought it flowed well and kept my attention for the full hour. There are some people talking over each other issues but that's hard to avoid with Skype. Nice work everyone!
Thank you so much :D

Hopefully we'll get a bit better at talking over one another- it's wild how passionate everyone is about the game though, there are no lulls. everybody always has something valid and interesting to say

Top Bottom