• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Did some one here join my FT earlier while I was AFK during the daily? I was out on a run at work and saw someone leave my FT in orbit right when I got back.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Deku just switch to your alt and join mine.

Anybody can join. Kadey1up.

I'm just hanging around waiting to help people while chilling, watching streams and chatting with people.

Is it possible to do Xyor solo? I don't see any of my regulars online and really want to finish the bounty.

If you're XboxOne (lol) and want to help feel free to join dmh33.
Ehhhhh it's doable but it's a huge time sink, even with arc weapons. You have to hold out and kill waves of adds (gangs of major Knights) while also damaging Phogoth.

Not to mention the usual hide in the shrieker room strat doesn't work because wizards and Knights not apart of the required waves will spawn in the doorway to block your line of sight.

Just post something on LFG in the Nightfall thread like I did. It's not worth wasting 10 minutes crawling through the first or second waves and taking a dumb death from a thrall of Phogoth.

JTran2003

Just got a monte Carlo at deathsingers on and hawkmoon on nightfall all on last character for week. All is well now. Honestly made my day.

BokehKing

Banned
Observation, when dismantling 'the truth' rocket launcher, all you get besides the shard is 45 glimmer and two weapon parts

I'm dismantling an exotic, I expect a lot more glimmer

CougRon

Is it possible to do Xyor solo? I don't see any of my regulars online and really want to finish the bounty.

If you're XboxOne (lol) and want to help feel free to join dmh33.

I've heard it's possible but I don't beleive them. I'd join you but I'm still at work. Won't be on for another hour or so and I got a hangout to do later tonight...

todd360

Hawkian, I thought up a goal for the podcast. Have Kotaku-senpai notice us and write an article about it.

You know its gonna happen.

Any fireteams got room for Iron Banner? I'm looking to play for an hour or so, and would like to not grind it alone. Not a great PvPer, but I do take direction.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Looking for one more to join a Nightfall on PS4 if anyone's interested. Lvl 30 Hunter and Lvl 30 Warlock ready to go.

Shoot me a friend request: kilburni86

Well Today has sucked in terms of rewards:

Nightfall 1: 10 Energy
Nightfall 2: 8 Shards
New Monarchy Rank 3: 1 Shard

Doubt I'm gonna bother with my 3rd character for Nightfall. I haven't played either raids since reset and I can't even muster the motivation to find a group to get it done.

Navy Bean

Ehhhhh it's doable but it's a huge time sink, even with arc weapons. You have to hold out and kill waves of adds (gangs of major Knights) while also damaging Phogoth.

Not to mention the usual hide in the shrieker room strat doesn't work because wizards and Knights not apart of the required waves will spawn in the doorway to block your line of sight.

Just post something on LFG in the Nightfall thread like I did. It's not worth wasting 10 minutes crawling through the first or second waves and taking a dumb death from a thrall of Phogoth.
I got it by running out with the Ballerhorn every 5 minutes to clean up and then back to the cave. Pop a new synth and repeat. Took 6 synths and 30 minutes so yeah, should have just invited someone...

Edit: Thorn better be worth it. Was a pain in the a** to get.

todd360

notice me kotaku

7kdAAPQ.png

They already have. They are just waiting for us to hit ten episodes or something so they can act like they discovered us.

I have the hard VoG gorgon checkpoint if anyone wants to run it. I don't mind if you want to run all three characters, but I'm looking for someone to stick around to help us finish it if anyone is interested.

Coconut

Banned
to the guy that was telling me that you needed all raid gear and not 3 pieces of raid gear and an exotic to get to 32 youre and idiot.

Top Bottom