• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You don't technically need the bridge if you sword melee over its center. I would duo if that qualifies for the Clan trophy.
I need that clan trophy.

Wait, I thought this meant bridge bridge. My apologies. Router ran into this problem, but we got around it somehow.

Not the bridge part. I'm talking about on the moon's surface to the abyss. They started without me so I'm standing here on the plate and it's not opening.

Mindlog

Hawkian, do you need a sixth?
Not the bridge part. I'm talking about on the moon's surface to the abyss. They started without me so I'm standing here on the plate and it's not opening.
Yeah, that was my second edit.
Router couldn't get down without dying. It didn't really matter because once someone crosses the lower bridge everyone gets that loot and checkpoint.

phen0m24

7kdAAPQ.png

They already have. They are just waiting for us to hit ten episodes or something so they can act like they discovered us.

I already mentioned it on IGN so it's out there LOL, and I wanted to see Todd if maybe we could ask Justin Massongill from Playstation Social Media if he would come on. He's a Destiny freak. Why not ask him? He's a really cool guy.

you have to have me on that week though! LOL

Got a legendary engram after ranking up with Cryptroll. Ended up with these bad boys.

122.jpg

Too bad my helm is my other exotic and is super awesome already. I love the effect though. When I get a decent legendary helm, I might try it out.

I got it by running out with the Ballerhorn every 5 minutes to clean up and then back to the cave. Pop a new synth and repeat. Took 6 synths and 30 minutes so yeah, should have just invited someone...

Edit: Thorn better be worth it. Was a pain in the a** to get.
I think it totally is. It's really fun to use in PVE (there's probably more effecient guns though) and as someone who primarily uses TLW as my main PVP gun, I think Thorn is giving me a slight crisis of faith.

There's something so satisfying about landing 2-3 shots and the poison downing the target offscreen. Not to mention one direct hit is enough to send most players scurrying because of the screen effect.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That was a smooth run. That's how it is when one person takes care of knights and everybody can focus on other things. :)

LiK

Fun raids tonight. Got plenty of shards. Hunter got new bracers with all Intellect. Sadly I need upgrade again, sigh

todd360

I already mentioned it on IGN so it's out there LOL, and I wanted to see Todd if maybe we could ask Justin Massongill from Playstation Social Media if he would come on. He's a Destiny freak. Why not ask him? He's a really cool guy.

you have to have me on that week though! LOL

That sounds cool. I feel like we need to have more episodes before we invite people who work in the industry though. We don't even have destiny related music yet haha.

I'd definitely be excited to have both him and you on if he would agree to it.

this is like the 4th time GAFfers have ran into severe Laggers
Nothing miniscule either, I'm talking, enemy standing still for 5 seconds, killing 3 of us then, dieing 5 seconds later or a Titan already dead by my CM yet pulls off super and dies a few seconds later, I get an assist, cause I see his body get void FR kill animation

Yup. It's ridiculous right now.

Top Bottom