• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
annnnnd helm from crota for my titan, now he has a full set and four paths to 32 <3

Maybe I can get the IB gloves for him too.... but that would be crazy to do on two characters... but maybe... hooboyidunno

All in all one of my best days for RNG in destiny by a substantial margin, all from subsequent things...

hard light -> nightfall
universal remote and extra light of the abyss -> crota
no land beyond -> deathsinger #2
raid helm -> crota #2

pro-tip: don't play destiny on tuesday I guess :D

i cannot believe all this time I was missing those two (relatively mundane, non-exclusive) exotics, and then got them within 35 mins of one another.

still have a full CE and a half to do, as many VoG as I can get done, 2 more nightfalls... gonna be a good week.

blessed be RNGesus, your kindness is not a gesture taken lightly.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
oh that reminds me. I want to put together a gimmick atheon kill. 6 bladedancers. atheon may only be damaged by arc blade.

forrest

formerly nacire
Where's the IB train at? Some of you guys sending invites earlier pained me as I couldn't join at the time.

Forrest_Crump

Qwell

Woots, just what the doctor ordered, helm and chest from the raid for my Titan, so after a little exp I'll have 3x lvl 32s

E92 M3

annnnnd helm from crota for my titan, now he has a full set and four paths to 32 <3

Maybe I can get the IB gloves for him too.... but that would be crazy to do on two characters... but maybe... hooboyidunno

All in all one of my best days for RNG in destiny by a substantial margin, all from subsequent things...

hard light -> nightfall
universal remote and extra light of the abyss -> crota
no land beyond -> deathsinger #2
raid helm -> crota #2

pro-tip: don't play destiny on tuesday I guess :D

i cannot believe all this time I was missing those two (relatively mundane, non-exclusive) exotics, and then got them within 35 mins of one another.

still have a full CE and a half to do, as many VoG as I can get done, 2 more nightfalls... gonna be a good week.

blessed be RNGesus, your kindness is not a gesture taken lightly.

Happy for you Hawkster

spyder_ur

Woots, just what the doctor ordered, helm and chest from the raid for my Titan, so after a little exp I'll have 3x lvl 32s

Nice - I just needed either a helm or boots from that raid - didn't get either. Oh well.

Hadn't seen Crota go down in 2 swords before.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
forgot to post this before when I meant to
i killed atheon with arc blade :3
it went like this

next to last damage round, we almost got him but pushed a little too far to actually get the kill, two died getting out of the center. the other three got ported to right side, I was left outside alone. Started getting hit by harpies so I hit arc blade for the overshield/extra stealth option to survive getting the gate up. Almost immediately I realize how this will time out, they'll activate Time's Vengeance which means it'll refill my super which means I won't actually leave arc blade this whole round, which means I won't be able to access my weapons, which means I'll be useless for this while they're getting to the center..... wait a minute Time's Vengeance still applies to me too SLICE
Link please.
Here, from the moment it looked like it was going to hell

also a gif
A0QUJQl.gif

bonus crota kill during enrage
EnDYCRf.gif

must be embarrassing to die in front of your oversoul!

rNilla

This week I've noticed that orange damage against Wizard shields and even orange Immune damage against downed Walker legs counts towards Black Hammer's reset perk. I'm pretty sure this was not the case before. Am I crazy?

Maybe it was because I was using the one with the Hive Disruptor perk which has been disabled.

This week I've noticed that orange damage against Wizard shields and even orange Immune damage against downed Walker legs counts towards Black Hammer's reset perk. I'm pretty sure this was not the case before. Am I crazy?

Maybe it was because I was using the one with the Hive Disruptor perk which has been disabled.

I've been doing it for a few weeks so I think it's just the hive disruptir perk

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So.... we died on the conflux part right before Atheon but I felt like screwing around and I self-res myself. I stayed alive for a dozen or so seconds and apparently it gave us the loot and a checkpoint. lol.

Top Bottom