• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

E92 M3

I'm just so tired of all this Fatebringer hype while I twiddle my thumbs; so many freaking Templar kills and not a single drop for me. I try to convince myself that I don't need it, but then we get FB hype images. I get so frustrated when people get 2 at a time or have 5 of them. Borderline depressing lol. Hate VOG loot table can be so screwy.

/rant

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm just so tired of all this Fatebringer hype while I twiddle my thumbs; so many freaking Templar kills and not a single drop for me. I try to convince myself that I don't need it, but then we get FB hype images. I get so frustrated when people get 2 at a time or have 5 of them. Borderline depressing lol. Hate VOG loot table can be so screwy.

/rant
this one I can relate to in particular, I have no solace other than that the feeling when you do get it goes a long way toward redeeming what you're feeling right now.

Homeboyd

This week I've noticed that orange damage against Wizard shields and even orange Immune damage against downed Walker legs counts towards Black Hammer's reset perk. I'm pretty sure this was not the case before. Am I crazy?

Maybe it was because I was using the one with the Hive Disruptor perk which has been disabled.
It always worked like that

E92 M3

this one I can relate to in particular, I have no solace other than that the feeling when you do get it goes a long way toward redeeming what you're feeling right now.

Thanks...I think I'm going to start a Fatebringer support group if next week doesn't produce something.

/rant

I've been doing NF/Weeklies/Raids this week with pugs and somebody always has a Fatebringer. In two separate raids two different people got double Fatebringer drops. Shit is maddening.

Seibmoz

I hope that for the next expansion they increase only the light level on armor, leave weapons the way they are. That way every other expansion or so they increase the amount of damage on weapons because at this rate by the time a finish upgrading my weapons it will be time to do it all over again.

Homeboyd

Wish there was trading. But hawk is right; waiting so long to get a fatebringer, mythoclast and ballerhorn made the drops infinitely better.

I spit my sandwich out when a gjallar dropped for me in nightfall.

Trance, I'll keep running vog's with you until you get it

E92 M3

I hope that for the next expansion they increase only the light level on armor, leave weapons the way they are. That way every other expansion or so they increase the amount of damage on weapons because at this rate by the time a finish upgrading my weapons it will be time to do it all over again.

That's why I only upgrade the weapons I like.

I've been doing NF/Weeklies/Raids this week with pugs and somebody always has a Fatebringer. In two separate raids two different people got double Fatebringer drops. Shit is maddening.

Indeed. Maddening is the perfect word; my friends are supportive but the feeling of frustration is just too fierce.

Wish there was trading. But hawk is right; waiting so long to get a fatebringer, mythoclast and ballerhorn made the drops infinitely better.

I spit my sandwich out when a gjallar dropped for me in nightfall.

Trance, I'll keep running vog's with you until you get it

Thanks; that is true. It's just a matter of getting it when it still has relevance and not abandoning hope lol. Next week should be good. I think...

So I finally got my first Crota kills as a 32. So much easier than as a 31, it's ridiculous. Here's a clip is saved where I got him with 2 Swordbearer kills.

2 Swords 1 Crota

Also, I finally got the Mida-MultiTool from Ir Yût, which I proceeded to use for the Crota kill.

pro-tip: don't play destiny on tuesday I guess :D

I haven't had a night as good as that, but last night was certainly my personal best for RNG. Got 2 Exotics and a Raid Weapon. One night alone increased my RNG Exotic drops by 50% over everything in the prior 4 months.

patchday

What the-- I thought exotics that drop in VoG were all still on the --old-- damage scale 300? Just got a MIDA Multi-tool 331 from Atheon. Was missing this exotic so that was nice. Still no Vex muthoclast tho

I just realized that all my RNG exotic weapon drops ever are, as of now, none sold by Xur.

2x Universal Remote, 2x Thunderlord, Monte Carlo and Hard Light.

I can't decide if this is RNG trying to make me feel special or tormenting me by reminding me what I have missed from Xur.

Top Bottom