• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

As of now, I decided to become an atheist and will no longer believe in The teaching of RNGese.
since I have all the exotic weapons, maybe this will help other people get the exotics they desire :p

M3Rocket

What the-- I thought exotics that drop in VoG were all still on the --old-- damage scale 300? Just got a MIDA Multi-tool 331 from Atheon. Was missing this exotic so that was nice. Still no Vex muthoclast tho

That all got patched this past Tuesday. Exotics from VoG are all 331 now save for the Mythoclast, which will remain at 323 (up from 300 when TDB dropped).

Insaniac

wow thanks iron banner. Dropped me into 3 games where our team was losing and the game literally ended in 30 seconds because we were so far behind.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
This is like the perfect PvP machine gun. Wish it had field scout but still kicks ass.

1jiPIO2.jpg

2real4tv

Titan and Hunter are on there way to 32 need 42 shards got 31 RE and 19 RS need to do some converting :(. Still need to run CE with Titan hopefully I get mostly shards.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the nightfall and heroic runs, guys. Went smooth as butter (mostly). Fun stuff.

Now I just need to run Crota's End sometime.

Like clockwork, the only things guaranteed during the Iron Banner is for the try-hard teams to come out in droves and everyone's connections to suddenly go to shit.

It's not even fun when you're winning and still have dudes popping out of nowhere and killing you postmortem with the crappy connection.

gunawi

Done for the week. Significant loots
nightfall x 3 -> hawkmoon
Weekly x 3 -> nothing
Gorgon x 3 -> the last word
atheon x 3 -> suros and vex
Ir Yut x 3 -> No land beyond and 2 hawkmoons
Crota x 3 -> raid helmet
I also killed crota as sword bearer for the 1st and 2nd time. Feels good.
Now just need to focus on IB until reset.

Top Bottom