• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Namikaze1

Billy on the left, me on the right

FriezaVsGokuNamke.png

LiK, I need you to be my Krillin.

CROTA IS DEAD! LONG LIVE CROTA!

We did the middle strategy and during the final sword run, before the initial jump to the rock, I fell from the ledge. That was interesting, but I kept it together and got my volleys off for both kneel downs.

Big ups to Haybro and JRocca for jumping in.

Fuck yeah!

Crota going down like a chump
Left and right.

Haybro

CROTA IS DEAD! LONG LIVE CROTA!

We did the middle strategy and during the final sword run, before the initial jump to the rock, I fell from the ledge. That was interesting, but I kept it together and got my volleys off for both kneel downs.

Big ups to Haybro and JRocca for jumping in.

Thanks for the invite. I've been lucky with HM Crota this week. Both groups have downed him pretty quick.

Looking for a group a for a HM Crota's End Run. I have the checkpoint for it and have been working on it for the last few days. I'd like to use the center ledge strat with a bubble on the right side to draw the boomers away from the sword boomer. I'm a level 32 hunter. Please reply or message GT: SeventhGear. I'll edit this post if anyone joins.

Edit: how does this work

1) GT: SeventhGear
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

stb

I need the whole VoG HM in one of my alts (lv28) if we are getting hammered, hard then I could switch to my main.

Havent done VoG ever, I'm down, 31 titan. PSN Abylim

I've added you two as alts, sorry. Preference was given for people I've raided with before, because we need to run this in a compressed timeframe.

Oops, you're right. Gonna do VoG first? If so, going from the beginning or do you have a CP?

Though I won't be getting home from work till ~6:30 CST and then I need to grab a bite to eat.

EDIT: I see there have been a couple that want to get in. Let them have it since I'm not sure I'll have the time and don't want to hold you up.

OK. Maybe nightfalls/weeklys & raids next week?

I've never done HM Vault, but I'd love to give it a shot. 31 Warlock/Titan, should be ready by 6:30 Central. Already on your FL.

Added. What's your PSN again?

Final roster:

1) stb (PSN berried_treasure) - both
2) stb's friend
3) captscience (PSN captscience) - HM VoG
4) Sh0k (PSN Shokleeto) - both
5) forza_aldi (PSN forza_aldi) - HM VoG
6) squidhands (What's your PSN again?
a1) Orochinagis (PSN?)
a2) Abylim (PSN Abylim)

Everyone but the alts should join me in orbit. Let's get this show on the road.

spyder_ur

Yes. Mythoclast counts as a special weapon for some reason. Probably because its an FR. It works 100%. Takes like 5 seconds on WTH.

Wow...that's good to know and also makes little sense. Thanks. I've been trying to catch groups of hive with shotgun shells real quick.

Wow...that's good to know and also makes little sense. Thanks. I've been trying to catch groups of hive with shotgun shells real quick.

Fusion rifle works best. Couple that with the kill 2 enemies with a single fusion rifle bounty.

Edit: Sorry Boguester, this was a terrible top of page post.

SkylineRKR

You could use Murmur, LotA or Plan C too, or any decent FR, which is easy as fuck. But Mythoclast is by far the easiest.

Also tried Universal Remote, but it sucks so bad that I just can't do it lol.

Looking for a group a for a HM Crota's End Run. I have the checkpoint for it and have been working on it for the last few days. I'd like to use the center ledge strat with a bubble on the right side to draw the boomers away from the sword boomer. I'm a level 32 hunter. Please reply or message GT: SeventhGear. I'll edit this post if anyone joins.

1) GT: SeventhGear
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

This is on Xbox One btw. Sorry should have mentioned that.

Edit: just fighting Crota.

Anyone else for a quick normal CE? Especially if you have the Deathsinger CP. We can do whatever, if someone needs a Crota kill, I'm down.

1. TKRunningRiot
2. Mindlog

Sorry guys, I found a group and already did what I needed to do in CE, but it looks like there are at least 6 here willing to run normal CE.

I'm still looking for 2x HM Atheon kills, though

Mindlog
SlenderBeans
HooYah
Abylim
SEBattleship
j_rocca42
Hero_1985_
Darryl_M_R

Top Bottom