• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anyone wanna do triple Atheon in about half an hour?

I've got the gorgon checkpoint do we'd have to do gatekeepers too. Atheon checkpoint would be nice

1. toastyToast (toasty_T)

Anyone wanna do triple Atheon in slot half an hour?

I've got the gorgon checkpoint do we'd have to do gatekeepers too. Atheon checkpoint would be nice

I'm down, PSN is TKRunningRiot. Although, I only need 2x, but can help for a 3rd, if need be.

Namikaze1

Fuck you, Billy!
goku_hits_freeza_double_axe_handle1.jpg

Bridge conquered! And with that done, I give up.
movies-jason-statham-the-mechanic-explosion.jpg

mamoui

I have to leave at 9, but if we are fast i could have tome toi do 2 runs.
Psn mamoui0

I'm down, PSN is TKRunningRiot. Although, I only need 2x, but can help for a 3rd, if need be.

I'm down for 3x

I have to leave at 9, but if we are fast i could have tome toi do 2 runs.
Psn mamoui0

Nice need two more. I'll do the maze real quick right before we meet up

2.blackflag (casmith7509)
3. RunningRiot (TKRunningRiot)
4. mamoui (mamoui0)

So apparently there's a rumor that Crux will not drop unless you have Glowhoo equipped, according to that loot table.

Not sure if I believe it though.

blackflag

Did you see my post earlier? I've got that HM Templar CP if you want to do it 3x quick before reset. Should take <10 minutes each run. Lik finally got his FB!

Duuuude i'm the only one that doesn't have it. Ok gonna run Atheon then see what time it is or maybe I can wake up before reset

OverHeat

« generous god »
Ok decided to start playing my Xbox one version seriously. Need help for weekly heroic strike or VOG normal GT: overheat I'm only a level 28 hunter at the moment

Top Bottom