• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Deku Tree

Looking at that Full Crota's End loot table

What do we know about that "weekly pool" under the exotics listed there. There was that week were 'Horns were dropping left and right for people. Guess it was in the weekly pool that week?

Who is that poster Erijian and why do they know anything about the loot table?
Also I have never seen or heard of anyone getting any exotic armor from Crota or Atheon... Makes me skeptical of this loot table...

It's not very good unfortunately.

I still prefer Fatebriger mainly because of its perks, but I also like Word of Crota in some situations. It's a good weapon against those Knights in Crota fight, because your 12 bullets magazine transforms in one with 17.

But yeah, Word of Crota is a bit underwhelming against mobs because it only does more 35 damage than Fatebringer.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Almost had him with 3!! Gah, yes plz. Kids need to go to sleep, then wife.

About 1.5 hrs.

Conversely.. I need like 17k glimmer for 32 on hunter. Anyone have GK glimmer CP?

Edit: 100% can run your alts through Crota
I'll just put some releveling xp into my gjallyhorn in the meantime.

Lima

Making progress on solo HM Crota. Warlocks are the way to go. Use Starfire Protocol with viking funeral and touch of flame. I can reliably get him down now unless the good old horn decides to crap itself and the wolfpack don't show up for the party.

The problem is the damage you are doing with the sword. I can't manage to kill him before the timer enrage goes off and even if I could get him before the problem is you can't kill him once he auto enrages at 15% health. I mean by yourself it takes longer to down him so you die from the Oversoul before you can finish him off. I tried this with a team earlier. We got him low and then I told them to just let me do it myself. I did my thing and downed him but got killed by the Oversoul after I got the first hit in.

I will continue to try and think of things and maybe slayer will prove me wrong once he has his Warlock at 32 but I don't see it happening at all with the level disadvantage.

Helping a buddy on VOG hard need 3 on ps4. Anybody down? Will be a fresh run unless someone had oracle or Templar checkpoint. I'm lvl 32 and have a 30 and 29.
Knock it out before reset!!
Psn is Habanero_Guy

recks

1 more for HM Crota, just 2 more kills...

PSN:x__xo__o

Just send a FR or message here because PSN is delaying messages for some reason.

Edit:Full

LTWood12

Boguester's Hard mode lab session tonight at 8:15 Central (subject to change based on the Dr.'s schedule)

1. DrDrizzay101
2. LTWood12-32 Titan(s)
3. SomeBenicillin-32 Warlock
4. Qwell-32 Warlock?
5. Daves78-31 Hunter
6. GKW212-32 Hunter

Alternates:

1. berried_treasure
2. m3rocket
3. spyder_ur

See you guys in 30-40 minutes. i'll send out party chat invites a little after 8 central. Can't wait to hear Dave's pep talk.

Deku Tree

Making progress on solo HM Crota. Warlocks are the way to go. Use Starfire Protocol with viking funeral and touch of flame. I can reliably get him down now unless the good old horn decides to crap itself and the wolfpack don't show up for the party.

The problem is the damage you are doing with the sword. I can't manage to kill him before the timer enrage goes off and even if I could get him before the problem is you can't kill him once he auto enrages at 15% health. I mean by yourself it takes longer to down him so you die from the Oversoul before you can finish him off. I tried this with a team earlier. We got him low and then I told them to just let me do it myself. I did my thing and downed him but got killed by the Oversoul after I got the first hit in.

I will continue to try and think of things and maybe slayer will prove me wrong once he has his Warlock at 32 but I don't see it happening at all with the level disadvantage.

Never thought of it like that... Auto-Enrage was Anti-Solo Prevention.

Qwell

Boguester's Hard mode lab session tonight at 8:15 Central (subject to change based on the Dr.'s schedule)

1. DrDrizzay101
2. LTWood12-32 Titan(s)
3. SomeBenicillin-32 Warlock
4. Qwell-32 Warlock?
5. Daves78-31 Hunter
6. GKW212-32 Hunter

Alternates:

1. berried_treasure
2. m3rocket
3. spyder_ur

See you guys in 30-40 minutes. i'll send out party chat invites a little after 8 central. Can't wait to hear Dave's pep talk.
Groovy, just doing some bounties.

Korosenai

So during Crota, it seems the best action to take after a sword isn't to run inside, but just stay on the ledge and hide behind one of the columns so Crota cant shoot you. No danger of boomers that way.

Lima

Never thought of it like that... Auto-Enrage was Anti-Solo Prevention.

It is a dumb mechanic and your guess is actually pretty reasonable. I mean you have to kill him at that point with that same sword anyway because if you don't you are done. You can't shoot the constant Oversoul popping up, kill the Ogres at the same time and then kill the next sword bearer and down Crota all while managing to avoid the crazy thrall running around and oh yeah constant Oversoul. That shit is impossible even with a team of 6.

GhaleonEB

If anyone is doing a normal Crota run, I'm game. PSN is cooi_breeze

My daughter is hoping to do a run as well, if there's room.

I want to join the normal crota run too if is possible

Any normal Crota's forming on PS4? Looking to do it on my Warlock.

Probably no one doing a last minute Crota raid?
These were all from the last half hour. Makeshift raid group for normal Crota run?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Starting to like the Word of Crota *runs*

The fire rate is pretty decent, constant reloading is annoying though. Wish it had Outlaw :(

Top Bottom