• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

so many cruxs dropping. cant belive I have to wait like 8 hours before I get a shot at one.

i think I might be getting sick

cough, cough

Edit: This is no longer available. Will do it again later.

Ok, giving out Gorgon CP for other GAFers. Gonna try to make this more streamlined without friend requests.

1. Message, gutterboy44 on PSN with message, "GAF"
2. I will invite you to my party chat, join my party chat. (my mic is off, so don't bother talking)
3. From the party chat menu, select my name and hit, "Join Session"
4. You should now be in my game at Gorgon CP. I will wipe as people join each time.
5. Once you have the chest (run with all your alts if you want), please leave fireteam and chat and make room for others.

Note: Friend Requests will be ignored. Please follow the directions above and just send me a PSN message.
Note 2: If my fireteam is full, just hang in the party chat and try to join after you see people leave.

Ok let's see if this works. Will be doing it for the next half our or so. Just having it on a second screen, so I may not be instant with the wipes.

Edit: Thanks Mal for the CP.

IHaveIce

Banned
lol did the nightfall with Wipedout and zergrush and they both get exotics and I get a legendary shotgun lol.

Though Wiped only got Multitool lol

Mattiator

Hello all.
Looking to form a group to start at 1130 pst 230 est.

I am looking to run 3 characters through hard mode crotas end up to the Crota boss battle. It should be pretty quick and basically since crota is hit and miss I would rather attempt that after. I am interested in running the first 75 percent of the raid for chances at the pulse rifle, assault rifle and exotic chance. If your only down for one or two runs that is ok also we can find others. Ps4. I have 2 32s (titan ans hunter)and a 31 Sunsinger.

1. Mattiator85
2. Bigmanny287
3. Captscience (2 runs)
4. Jaydee191 (2runs)

alt/maby

1.Macello

For a second there I thought I got Hawkmoon. :(

16195882677_0035aedb06_b.jpg

Ugh. Sorry. That was bad, even for me.

Not your fault. I kept running out as well. Not used to there being all burns.

2real4tv

Hello all.

I am looking to run 3 characters through hard mode crotas end up to the Crota boss battle. It should be pretty quick and basically since crota is hit and miss I would rather attempt that after. I am interested in running the first 75 percent of the raid for chances at the pulse rifle, assault rifle and exotic chance. If your only down for one or two runs that is ok also we can find others. Ps4. I have 2 32s (titan ans hunter)and a 31 Sunsinger.

1. Mattiator85
Add bigmanny287

Hello all.

1. Mattiator85
2. Bigmanny287
I might be free around then. Macello. Starting one with Jinjo at 1. Don't know if he needed multiples.

Speaking of which, Jinjo. I'll be home before 1 EST (that's forty minutes from now.)

Hello all.

1. Mattiator85
2. Bigmanny287
3.captscience

I'd be down for two runs. Psn captscience

xCobalt

Hello all.

1. Mattiator85
2. Bigmanny287

I'm down for 2 runs.

PSN is JayDee191

Qwell

'
I should really time my "no-destiny" days better. Not doing anything on Tuesday is brutal. Thanks for trying to help out T-44. you too Bogue. He said he really enjoyed playing with ya'll, and he was especially bragging on Bogue's sword skills. He's pretty discouraged though. He never got the crota kill last week and he devoted alot of hours to it.
Yah usually Tuesday is my "all destiny" night and my wife knows it, when I told her last night we should catch a movie instead she was even like "but its your game night" but I was so deflated after last night, and felt like a jerk because I was in my gaming room all night, I told her I needed a break. She is the best though, so understanding with my gaming habits.

lazybum

Neo Member
thanks for the gorgon cp gutterboy. I was jumping around like an idiot in there. That's tough to do and see on the vita via remote play.

My wife must of heard this an insane amount of times, got this for my bday:

wyX7wDBl.jpg

That's awesome! My gf thought it was the funniest phrase (and also thought it said "we've broken the hive haha) until she heard it 8 times in a row then she said ok it's getting annoying now.

Where abouts can I find this tee?

Ok, giving out Gorgon CP for other GAFers. Gonna try to make this more streamlined without friend requests.

1. Message, gutterboy44 on PSN with message, "GAF"
2. I will invite you to my party chat, join my party chat. (my mic is off, so don't bother talking)
3. From the party chat menu, select my name and hit, "Join Session"
4. You should now be in my game at Gorgon CP. I will wipe as people join each time.
5. Once you have the chest (run with all your alts if you want), please leave fireteam and chat and make room for others.

Note: Friend Requests will be ignored. Please follow the directions above and just send me a PSN message.
Note 2: If my fireteam is full, just hang in the party chat and try to join after you see people leave.

Ok let's see if this works. Will be doing it for the next half our or so. Just having it on a second screen, so I may not be instant with the wipes.

Edit: Thanks Mal for the CP.

This is working well and saving me the trouble of having to do a bunch of friend request. This will be running for another 20 minutes. I will probably do it again later this afternoon as well.

Edit: This is no longer available. Will do it again later.

spyder_ur

This is working well and saving me the trouble of having to do a bunch of friend request. This will be running for another 20 minutes. I will probably do it again later this afternoon as well.

Sent you a FR (spyder) - can I please get a party chat invite?

Edit - sorry, will send message rather than FR. My bad.

Top Bottom