• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

LTWood12

Not too bad at all. It didn't take us very many runs to take him down. That ogre part is always a little dicey... having that swordbearer rush the room was, uh, unexpected.

Thanks for your help man! one of the best six man crews i've ever had the pleasure to play with. Communication was top notch.

zewone

I miss Doubles Skirmish already.

Checked the stats and had 66 matches with Trakan and 63 wins out of all those matches.

Now we have to go back to carrying a crappy third in regular skirmish.

Need two people for #team lag

We're trying to kill crota

You know the lag is BAD, when Dhruv is having problems killing Crota.

Woohoo! Finally hit 32 thanks to some of my friends who helped me through hard mode Crota. Got 5 shards plus a couple of armor that I broke down into the shards I needed to level up. Also got an Abyss Defiant from Deathsinger. Still need to take down Crota though :/

You mean Bridge, right?

LTWood12

I told my wife .... and myself that I wasn't going to raid tonight ... but dangit I kind of want to try that 2x titan bubble strategy. I'll probably just do the nightfalls and call it a night ... maybe.

Sorry I couldn't stay longer on our Crota tries last night, but we had some great attempts, thanks for helping out Boguester. And Hawkian for helping our earlier group as well.
'
I should really time my "no-destiny" days better. Not doing anything on Tuesday is brutal. Thanks for trying to help out T-44. you too Bogue. He said he really enjoyed playing with ya'll, and he was especially bragging on Bogue's sword skills. He's pretty discouraged though. He never got the crota kill last week and he devoted alot of hours to it.

spyder_ur

Damn, caught sleeping lol.

I guess I didn't get into that one either. Haven't been able to grab any raids so far - snow day not going as planned. I feel like I should just hop in people's games but I prefer to let them know here once I see their post, but by the time that happens the spot is usually gone it seems.

Anyone for Crota normal besides Grimlock and I.

Oooh now you stop. You love it. Plus team
Fail Scrub
Fun Run always enjoys your calming presence.

We going to try the left right bubble bro strategy? Anyone could do the sword then.

I'll be there tonight for Fun Run, no doubt. I'm down for trying out that strat, seems simple enough. I can bring my Titan, don't matter to me since they all have clears now anyway.

I probably have a weird perspective on gaming in general and this game in particular. I'm sure I don't explain it very well sometimes, in this OT or otherwise.

Completed:

1 HM CE
1 NF
1 Weekly

Need:
1 HM CE
1 Normal CE
2 NF
2 Weekly
3 Gorgon Chest
3 Atheon HM
Bounties

Hopefully I can finish my grind list by tonight

zewone

I can't believe that Necrochasm looks just like Husk of the Pit in game.

Husk of the Pit was already a very ugly gun; almost looked like unfinished textures.

No exotic should be that shitty and that ugly.

rNilla

I can't believe that Necrochasm looks just like Husk of the Pit in game.

Husk of the Pit was already a very ugly gun; almost looked like unfinished textures.

No exotic should be that shitty and that ugly.

Even Necrochasm is still waiting for the textures to pop in?

Rhaegar

So I picked up some Kontrol Freeks, Gunnars and a huge bag of Doritos. Turned up my sensitivity to 11 so my Ghorn can pinpoint track the zit on Crota's nose. I think I've got this Destiny thing down.

Top Bottom