• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

EL CUCO

The knight thing is not a glitch IMO. Even when you are camping on that outside ledge the thralls can hit you through the glass.
So just bad game design? pretty sure they're not supposed to be in your Titan bubble before the glass even breaks lol

Also, the Acolytes shoot at you from the other side of the glass. The shots don't go through..

Izuna

Banned
Fang of Ir Yut 5 times.......

Gimme that Word of Crota ffs, Necrochasm I could give less of a shit about because no one is getting it.

Also I think you DO NOT get double loot.

It just sucks trying to raid but 4/6ths of the team has to leave before we even finish and 1/6th of the team has to leave due to being a grumpy Gus. Steroyd is the lone survivor...

Well, to be fair, with a good strategy we expect to finish the whole raid in 1 hour at the most. 20 minutes on just Crota. If it takes way longer than that some might need to leave.

We killed Crota twice at reset now, but I couldnt stay for the third kill due to work.
Everybody undertands that and I'm pretty sure most are willing to help later if I need help.

Btw, we got our second kill exactly on our "last attempt before I had to leave" right? I have the impression this happens a LOT...

haha yeah exactly. We can discuss among ourselves what raiding we want to do but we really need to prioritize fun and good vibes. Instead of just HM CE, maybe:

1.) HM CE: Pit and Bridge if people need AR or PR
2.) NM CE: DS and Crota for exotic chances
3.) HM VoG: Gorgons --> Atheon for exotics and fun

It just sucks trying to raid but 4/6ths of the team has to leave before we even finish and 1/6th of the team has to leave due to being a grumpy Gus. Steroyd is the lone survivor...

Gifs will be incoming after I eat (which I know is part of the sour mood). Cheers for the reply Cuco :)
Yeah I might have to do that from now on due to school. Just burn out like I mention before, tired of doing the same bounties, strikes, etc etc. Yeah Yeah yeah blah blah blah X, Y, Z reasons. I mention this in the past but the only reason I am continuing to play is just to help the community and my RL friends. But I will be floating around still.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I used to think it was silly, but I'm becoming more convinced that somehow drop rates are tied to certain accounts. We love you Steroyd but the guy with literally every possible exotic is the only one to get the Crux...? I know "RNG" and all that but wow.
Steroyd and Namikaze are blessed by RNGesus.

So just bad game design? pretty sure they're not supposed to be in your Titan bubble before the glass even breaks lol Also, the Acolytes shoot at you from the other side of the glass. The shots don't go through..
I mean they do the same thing in that hallway before the Deathsinger. You can't cross unless you kill the Shrieker but they can do it.

Maybe only the thralls and knights can cross the barrier? Doesn't make sense but that's Bungie for you.

Trying to see if I can get a normal raid going with my 32 Titan. Chasing Black Hammer and some shards. Can run sword if needed.

1. Schwagger15 (spyder_ur)
2. grimlock33

I'm game. Will run with my 31 Hunter. Also willing to save the Crota CP and take him out 2 more times if I don't get my BH.

Steroyd and Namikaze are blessed by RNGesus.

I mean they do the same thing in that hallway before the Deathsinger. You can't cross unless you kill the Shrieker but they can do it.

Maybe only the thralls and knights can cross the barrier? Doesn't make sense but that's Bungie for you.

I think there was a week where Graverobber got exotics for everything he did in this game as well.

Dude, hit me up later if you want help.

We will kill hard Crota just the two of us lol... Okay we could get a third for when I need to reload my G-Horn.
I was trying to help out a friend. If I helped take out the swordbearer, I'd either be too far away and the sword would disappear, or I'd shoot him from the pit and Crota and the boomers would destroy me afterward.

Running raid(s) at 1 EST with Jinjo.

That was hilarious. i was pumped too man. Thanks for joining up! not sure i'll be on at all today, but i'll be rooting from everyone from the sideline.

Not too bad at all. It didn't take us very many runs to take him down. That ogre part is always a little dicey... having that swordbearer rush the room was, uh, unexpected.

My wife must of heard this an insane amount of times, got this for my bday:

wyX7wDBl.jpg

E92 M3

Four rockets hit Crota. Shield goes down. Crota is still standing. What the fuck

One time I killed Crota when he was standing, but apparently kneeling for everyone else.

Fang of Ir Yut 5 times.......

Gimme that Word of Crota ffs, Necrochasm I could give less of a shit about because no one is getting it.

Also I think you DO NOT get double loot.

You do get double loot. I got 6 Energies and a Fang.

LiK

Taking a break, lag and glitches wasted so much of our time. The strategy is simple but things keep fucking up and it's no one but the game's fault. Annoyed. Already downed Crota with two characters and unable to do it with Warlock cuz Crota is a laggy bitch.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Woohoo! Finally hit 32 thanks to some of my friends who helped me through hard mode Crota. Got 5 shards plus a couple of armor that I broke down into the shards I needed to level up. Also got an Abyss Defiant from Deathsinger. Still need to take down Crota though :/

I just need to get my 3rd character to 32 (still missing a chest or helmet), the black hammer, and the Fang of Ir Yut. I only downed hard crota once last week, so I'd like to do it on my other characters for the shader. After that, I think I'm taking a break for a while. I'd only do hard raids to help out friends or GAFFers that need it, it won't be a weekly compulsion. I don't care about the crux really, and I'm sure I'll be able to get it eventually, even if I wait until the level cap is raised and the hard raid is easy. I think I just need to balance out my play time, do more fun stuff like strike playlists and not worrying about getting all my raids in.

Got a ton of Wii U games I've neglected as well. I think I should shift to that while waiting for the next DLC to drop.

Dunlop

Before my absence, I would get shards via the daily, weekly and Public events.

I picked up the expansion last week and thank to Hawkians guidance I have the gear needed to hit 31 but right now I am 29.

I need a good 18 shards to upgrade the defense to let me hit 30

I can still do the public quest but the daily and weekly are now level 30

how do I accumulate shards now?

Yeah, at this point, i'm down to weeklies / nightfalls and 1 Crota CP HM run per week. I don't care for the fight and all I need is the Fang, so I think its time i finally get to sit back and finally enjoy all those games I bought for Black Friday...

That being said, VoG is still fun so i'm sure i'll be doing some HM Gorgons to Aetheon runs with friends.

Qwell

I told my wife .... and myself that I wasn't going to raid tonight ... but dangit I kind of want to try that 2x titan bubble strategy. I'll probably just do the nightfalls and call it a night ... maybe.

Sorry I couldn't stay longer on our Crota tries last night, but we had some great attempts, thanks for helping out Boguester. And Hawkian for helping our earlier group as well.

Top Bottom