• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

I can't believe that Necrochasm looks just like Husk of the Pit in game.

Husk of the Pit was already a very ugly gun; almost looked like unfinished textures.

No exotic should be that shitty and that ugly.

I think the Necro looks great. Love the green lights.

Burning Shrine on Control is just Firebase Delphi 2.0.

Imbalanced towards site A. Site B is a glorious clusterfuck.

And that's why it's great. Clusterfucks are a ton of fun.

WipedOut

lol did the nightfall with Wipedout and zergrush and they both get exotics and I get a legendary shotgun lol.

Though Wiped only got Multitool lol

uh, no. I got the Universal Remote. I would have been happy with another Mida tool.

Thanks again, need to do 2 more another time.

Yah usually Tuesday is my "all destiny" night and my wife knows it, when I told her last night we should catch a movie instead she was even like "but its your game night" but I was so deflated after last night, and felt like a jerk because I was in my gaming room all night, I told her I needed a break. She is the best though, so understanding with my gaming habits.

my wife has testing all week. she'll be in the room studying all night. this is my week!
just have to juggle the little guy enraging on me. but thats what the wii u gamepad is for :)

Finished 3 nightfalls. Got a Coiled Hiss pulse rifle and a Time on target pulse rifle. Ranked up my Vanguard and it gave me another pulse rifle. That's 3 damn pulse rifles in about 2 hours.

If only pulse rifles weren't total garbage. Didn't even look at the stats or perks dismantled all three immediately.

gdt

Great team Dhruv and Nami and Ruth and grim and Router! Got him in the end. The bubble in the bridge works so well, Knights didn't touch me once. Sorry for messing up the helmet thing, I gotta put more bounties on the third man haha.

How is the Necro? I'm debating whether I should go for it or not. I already have the rest of the Crota drops.

It's a raid trophy weapon. Get it IMO. It'll get buffed as well.

bitsurugi

Gah, VoG this week was stingy, not a single exotic on all 3 chars.

:/

I just remembered i might still have a slight glimmer of hope... still need to do 2 Ir Yut kills o_O

Great team Dhruv and Nami and Ruth and grim and Router! Got him in the end. The bubble in the bridge works so well, Knights didn't touch me once. Sorry for messing up the helmet thing, I gotta put more bounties on the third man haha.

It's a raid trophy weapon. Get it IMO. It'll get buffed as well.

Thanks again for the invite. After struggling last week it was a relief to finally get the HM kill. That bubble bridge works awesome, just gotta watch out for thralls.

so I haven't been doing the Gorgon chest every week and I want to start doing that. Just to clear one thing up, does it make a difference to run it on normal first and then hard for each character?

Top Bottom