• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Math's not a dude

giphy.gif

E92 M3

3 tries and no Crux - can't say I'm surprised. My friends are getting it (seems to be one person per kill) and I'm very salty lol.

btkadams

1 more needed for crota fresh run on normal. PSN is btkadams.

Also, are the ps exclusive strikes never going to be weekly nightfall/heroic, because Bungie makes the weekly events the same across all platforms? Super lame, if so. As if the ps exclusive content wasn't stupid enough.

Navy Bean

3 tries and no Crux - can't say I'm surprised. My friends are getting it (seems to be one person per kill) and I'm very salty lol.
I almost feel guilty about getting it on my first try (with you doing work with the sword)... If it's any consolation I'm sure you'll get it before I've even leveled my Husk which finally just dropped for me.

Hung Wei Lo

Also, are the ps exclusive strikes never going to be weekly nightfall/heroic, because Bungie makes the weekly events the same across all platforms? Super lame, if so. As if the ps exclusive content wasn't stupid enough.

still need? Psn is Kinezo

Atkison04

2 of us got gjallorhorn on Deathsinger doing hard crota raid earlier. Second one for me.The other guy squealed like a school girl! Congrats bro!

Got most of the reset stuff done. Not a terrible day. 4 exotics though all dupes (Hawkmoon x2, Monte Carlo, No Land Beyond) so new and better rolls on various raid gear. Got the boots my Hunter needed. Song of Ir Yut finally dropped...

But the damn Black Hammer still eludes me :(

Oh well, just need to get my Hunter and Lock their first HM clears then I can farm the crux.

E92 M3

I almost feel guilty about getting it on my first try (with you doing work with the sword)... If it's any consolation I'm sure you'll get it before I've even leveled my Husk which finally just dropped for me.

Still don't have the Fatebringer =/ The goal is to not desire a weapon lol.

Will be with you asap, just finishing up a strike!

Top Bottom