• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

XxCGSxX

I'm at the Crotas End gatekeeper checkpoint hard mode, need 5 since I'm a level 31 Titan with Gjallarhorn with friends who don't want to play Destiny anymore. Add me if anyone wants to beat this all the way. PSN: XxCGSxX

raindoc

How does this make you feel?

gIWXXCC.jpg

Probably works best with Hunter because Invis. Going back and forth eats away at precious time. I've never tried this strat since I'm mainly running Titan or Glorious Warlock when on Samurai duty.

Hunter is probably safest, but we did it with a Warlock sword bearer.

GRIP

well I just broke down my 3rd pair of raid boots and still dont have a raid body.

I think Im just done with this, fun has given way to frustration

I've been trying to get a raid chest piece for over a month now. I've gotten 7 pairs of gauntlets and multiple boots in that time span. This is on two different hunters as well. Damn thing just won't drop for me.

I've been trying to get a raid chest piece for over a month now. I've gotten 7 pairs of gauntlets and multiple boots in that time span. This is on two different hunters as well. Damn thing just won't drop for me.
yea I have one of each class, but only really trying to get my hunter to 32 and its been I think 6 weeks for me.

Must be a problem for Pittsburgh people (assuming on your avatar)

Top Bottom