• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
So is there any consensus yet on how the crux is dropping? Or just speculation? I went straight to hard mode and had glowhoo and the emblem equipped.

todd360

Ahh you hear him yell "Spinal column!" right before power bombing onto my lumbar area?

Yeah - good times. :) I may need Advil.

And thanks Todd. I'll send you a FR if that's cool. Occasionally Josh pops on and treats my friends list like a GAF smorgasbord, but he's pretty cool and
admittedly way better than I am in pvp
just loves to play.

Its cool. Friend me and stuff. Insert spongebob friendship song.

EL CUCO

Yep, that is a risk. My group likes to try it every time though since we are more likely to lose someone to a stupid death after Ogre cleanup and wipe.
Probably works best with Hunter because Invis. Going back and forth eats away at precious time. I've never tried this strat since I'm mainly running Titan or Glorious Warlock when on Samurai duty.

Lima

No, it said enraged on my screen lol.

Did you guys wait at the start after killing adds because someone was on heavy synth cooldown? Cause his enrage timer actually starts once you touch the middle plate in crystal room. I learned this after chilling too long to wait for people to pop a fresh synth.

Did you guys wait at the start after killing adds because someone was on heavy synth cooldown? Cause his enrage timer actually starts once you touch the middle plate in crystal room. I learned this after chilling too long to wait for people to pop a fresh synth.

No longer than we have before.

TomShoe

Banned
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Finally hit level 26 after a few weeks of grinding crucible bounties. Hopefully if I get self-res soon I can do a newbie VoG run by next weekend.

So this happened on an earlier run today.

SizzlingHairyBoar.gif

That's amazing

It's a perfect legit stat, why should they remove it?

I can see it now
"Standing on Window seals is not what we had invisioned for Destiny"

If you watch the boomer Knights they're trying to shoot you but their shots explode as if they're hitting an invisible wall. I wonder if that is intended

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
okay, there are way, WAY more of you here than in the Dying Light OT. Anyone interested in a Steam key for $40? PM me. I'm playing it on PS4

Namikaze1

Everything went perfectly normal. We killed all the ads in the hallways, waited till everyone was ready, and ran out to middle together. Swordbearer goes down, fig hits Crota twice, Crota moves to right, we move to back room, Crota moves to middle, we move to middle, Swordbearer goes down, fig hits Crota twice, Crota enrages, we head to ogre to- wait what?!

lt519

Crota End fresh start HM:

Need three more, we're a real experienced crew:
1.rarbusto
2. Hibano23
3. Pescar238

Top Bottom