• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Ridli

So I haven't been hanging around the thread much lately. Are there noob crota runs being formed? If so I'd be looking to get in on one this week.

Edit: To be clear, not looking for tonight but hopefully something later in the week.

Hyun Sai

A big congratz to Toasty-T, LiffeyNinja, Gunawi, Shiki, D-Psipher for the No Titans No Gjallahorn Hard Crota kill.

I stand corrected.

Navid

Good day of Destiny today, 3x Nightfall and HM Crota done on my 3 lvl 31's and got two Gjallahorns (my 1st one ever from the 3rd nightfall and then another one right afterwards at Omnigul on my Crota run) out of it as well.

Got enough shards to level 2 characters as well now and my titan now has all the armour pieces he needs. :D

I don't only have 5 of almost every exotic. I have 6. :p

giphy.gif

[owl stuck in grind]

Korten

Banned
Maybe I'm late to the party... but I feel like if they want to fix maybe how the gear grind is to make VOG worth it... Why didn't they just do like FF14 does and when a new raid comes out, you can just go repeat on the one previous to get all of it's gear? Hell, it would also allow to farm ascended shit to get up to the point where they could do CE.

Maybe that's just me...

RAWR!!! Thank you again for helping with the CE run. My buddy and his friend don't get through the raid a lot so they were really happy. If you ever need anything lmk.
Anytime! Glad to help out :) if you ever need help with it again.
that's one of the few reasons I still countine to play..

Is pretorion foil really rare?
It's the only vog weppon I don't have. Where does it even drop?

Also the fusion rifle is the only normal ce gun I don't have. This game just doesn't want to give me fusion rifles

LTWood12

Is pretorion foil really rare?
It's the only vog weppon I don't have. Where does it even drop?

Also the fusion rifle is the only normal ce gun I don't have. This game just doesn't want to give me fusion rifles

Drops from the oracles. Yeah it seems pretty damn rare. 16 clears and I've only seen it once. Both me and another guy got it. Got Fatebringer on the same run 😎

Top Bottom