• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Even the Oversoul is trolling.

SilkyDistantAsianconstablebutterfly.gif

wtf happened to my melee though?

why?

Just laggy.

Since you missed the first melee the invis didn't pop up until "too late" so Crota already aggro'ed on you. As if the timing isn't tight enough you have to go even faster to outpace the lag when it's like that. Then the goofy collision detection bounced you against the back wall there. GG Bungie.

I've got some videos and gifs and stuff I was going through that show it pretty well how delayed the enemy responses are with noticeable lag. It happens to all enemies but most of them aren't Crota.

Has it been reported that you can get the Crux even if you beat Crota on the same character? I heard people talking about how they killed Crota 6x time

So what's going on? Is something special about today? Cause I know Crota is glitchy but seems like tonight it's just out of control. Is this one group who is having issues or are a lot of people experiencing this?

Just laggy.

Since you missed the first melee the invis didn't pop up until "too late" so Crota already aggro'ed on you. As if the timing isn't tight enough you have to go even faster to outpace the lag when it's like that. Then the goofy collision detection bounced you against the back wall there. GG Bungie.

I've got some videos and gifs and stuff I was going through that show it pretty well how delayed the enemy responses are with noticeable lag. It happens to all enemies but most of them aren't Crota.

Yeah, but why did I like slide backwards before meleeing him? I don't understand. I only did 1 melee lol.

Personally, I find all the extra mats worth it. A lot to leave on the table.

Mats for what? New raid is coming soon and I'm pretty sure we will need new mats for the new raid gear. If you do the hard raid up until crota you're only losing a 3 shards/energy at the most. It really isn't worth the headache until they fix the bugs

So what's going on? Is something special about today? Cause I know Crota is glitchy but seems like tonight it's just out of control. Is this one group who is having issues or are a lot of people experiencing this?

People aren't playing the raid as Bungie intended. Namely only players from the same region should do hard Crota :p

Top Bottom