• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Homeboyd

7XHkyPd.gif
lol tomorrow you're getting a FB

I hate it so much. Bad sword!

It's difficult but you can still recover if the first or second sword vanishes but overwhelmingly I've had the last sword disappear( This is it guys get ready, oh hmm the sword is gone. Time to do everything perfectly again) which forces you to redo a complete cycle again.

There were 4 gaffers here.... they're gone now. o_O

We've got 1 spot open now if anyone still wants to jump in...

mmmmm that garbage LFG top-o-page.

Abylim

Anyone wanting to chain run some roc? just need one more, were 31 and 27, looking to do quite a few in a row

PSN Abylim

rNilla

It's difficult but you can still recover if the first or second sword vanishes but overwhelmingly I've had the last sword disappear( This is it guys get ready, oh hmm the sword is gone. Time to do everything perfectly again) which forces you to redo a complete cycle again.
Just had that happen tonight. Last sword and it disappears. Soul crushing defeat. Crota really knows how to stomp out your team's morale.

jadedm17

Just had that happen tonight. Last sword and it disappears. Soul crushing defeat. Bungie really knows how to stomp out your team's morale.

Fixed. 500 people working on this and we still get glitches on Atheon like Minotaur dying then respawning right after? Ugh, Destiny 2 is not a day one for me.

Just had that happen tonight. Last sword and it disappears. Soul crushing defeat. Crota really knows how to stomp out your team's morale.

I've had the second and fourth sword disappear on the same run.
If the sword doesn't despawn then the knights might charge in ignoring the shield and if that's not it then the sword bearer is going to hide in the ogre room or by the edge of the stairs messing up the fragile timing.
The margin of error will increase after we're 33 but still TWO swords, TWO SWORDS! :-(

Top Bottom