• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

The pain and suffering is not worth a few mats.

Unfortunately everything is contingent on glitches. If it's smooth we can do Crota in one go. Otherwise it can be a bit of a headache, but not too bad. It is a fun fight all things considered.

Mats for what? New raid is coming soon and I'm pretty sure we will need new mats for the new raid gear. If you do the hard raid up until crota you're only losing a 3 shards/energy at the most. It really isn't worth the headache until they fix the bugs

I like to hoard everything lol. Also, never know with Bungie adding new purposes to material. I don't expect radiant mats to end at Crota's End. They may have a conversion in HOW. Seems like a waste otherwise. I'd rather be stocked lol.

I like to hoard everything lol. Also, never know with Bungie adding new purposes to material. I don't expect radiant mats to end at Crota's End. They may have a conversion in HOW. Seems like a waste otherwise. I'd rather be stocked lol.

I hope you're right and we're not stuck collecting hundreds of radiant shards/energies

E92 M3

Got the crux and helm tonight. Happy.

7XHkyPd.gif

I hope you're right and we're not stuck collecting hundreds of radiant shards/energies

Me too, trust me lol.

You know to despawn the bridge portion if you're up on the roof you gotta jump to be considered off the grid? 3 are trying to do it so it's a bunch of bouncing names from Kadey's perspective.

Oh lol it was like that when we did it too. Warlock jump is great for that. Titan jump is a little difficult cause it's not as floaty

CLBridges

Downed Crota HM twice in seems like 30 minutes, group was great. Got Word of Crota, Dragon's Breath, ship, sparrow, shader and radiant mats...not bad. Still have to run the first parts up to Deathsinger on my two Warlocks and the whole thing on my hunter along with one more NF.

If anybody needs one for Crota or NF...PSN: GhostFaceDon

What will be the purpose of Ass Shards when HoW drops?

Downed Crota HM twice in seems like 30 minutes, group was great. Got Word of Crota, Dragon's Breath, ship, sparrow, shader and radiant mats...not bad. Still have to run the first parts up to Deathsinger on my two Warlocks and the whole thing on my hunter along with one more NF.

If anybody needs one for Crota or NF...PSN: GhostFaceDon

I was with you guys but I know me and you had NAT issues. If you guys run raids often at every reset I would love to join you all more often. We ran through Crota without any problem

Yeah, but why did I like slide backwards before meleeing him? I don't understand. I only did 1 melee lol.

Overlapping collision detection when you dropped the sword, there wasn't enough room there for his fat ass, the sword and you. So it pushed you back against the curved back drop behind you.

Mattiator

Anyone willing to help me with my last shot at the auto rifle. 32 hunter willing to run and hide behind a lamp post if need be. Ps4. I have no mic because the baby is sleeping on my chest. Mattiator85. Thanks.

Anyone willing to help me with my last shot at the auto rifle. 32 hunter willing to run and hide behind a lamp post if need be. Ps4. I have no mic because the baby is sleeping on my chest. Mattiator85. Thanks.

If for whatever reason u don't get this done today, I'll be around most of tomorrow and willing to help out.

32 Warlock looking to do (at least) Bridge part of HM Crota.

PSN is Zocano

I'm down to do first part(s) after this NFall (at Omni now)

Edit: All 3 of us doing NF now are down for hard CE first two phases...

Deku Tree

I gotta run normal abyss and bridge on my Titan next week. Need boots or helmet for 32. Don't want to watch the AR drop instead of boots.

Top Bottom